Chapter 14

Abbie's POV
All the censorious running through my head, is he dead, what's wrong, where is he, did he hurt him self?
When the bathroom door opens I stand their in shock and horror, there he is Laying in a pool of blood. I quickly rush to his side and check his pulse. It feels normal, it takes all my strength to slop him into the bathtub.
I run some cool water over him checking out some of his cuts and bruises. Evan slowly starts to wake up, his blood battered face is almost clean.

"Abbie, what are you doing here?" "What happened, where am I"? Evan says frantically

"Shhh shhh stay still, I don't know what happened I had a strange feeling and got up to come and check on you and I found you on the bathroom floor knocked out." I get out in one breath

"Oh, do you know how this happened or who did it."

"No" I say pulling him to me and just sitting there

👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

After several minutes we get up and he goes to clean up as do I. I make my exit as small as possible so I don't draw any attention! When I get back to my room I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom, once in there I continue to lock the door. Heading to turn on the shower I notice how bad I look.

My curly blonde hair is a tangled mess, my make up I didn't remove from last night staining my cheeks, tears I didn't even know where falling suddenly made me feel like I was on fire. I can't help but feel it's my fault like it always is. My mom always said I was a pit of bad luck, I was the black cat, the bear of bad news! Every time is you it's your fault.

Now sobbing I bang my head against the wall. How was I to stupid to see it's my fault. Everyone and everything I love dies or gets hurt! I can't let this happen again......

I hurry to take my shower and get dressed I pack my clothes and head towards the stable to get Fireball, apparently lots of people stay here with their horses. I quickly tack him up and tie the bags to the saddle, swinging my foot over the saddle.

"Abbie, abbie" I hear Evan call

"I'm sorry" I say my head held high "I have too, everyone who try's to help me gets hurt"

"No, don't go" he's now almost to me

"I have to, I can't watch you get hurt again"!

"Abbie I promise we can figure this out"!

"Figure what out I shout back, "this" is a mess"! I shout

"Come on, just let me try" he's practically begging

"I I ddon't know" I stutter

"Please"! His words are like a swirl if fire and ice

By now he's holding Fire to make sure that it don't leave, I'm guessing I don't have a choice.

"Fine" I mutter

I watch as Evan pulls me from Fire and holds me, we've become so close over the last few weeks. And can I just say it's so weird having someone care for you.............

"So where should we start" Evan asks as he pulls out his laptop

"Ummm start what, now?"

"To find out, who's doing this"

" Ok what do we need first"?

"Well, when did this first happen"?

"Ummm, when my brother" I memory is still vivid, it hurts to remember

"Oh, right sorry"

I watch as Evan searches my brothers death a picture with his sweet little face comes up. All I can do is sit there silently, I have to be strong.

"Well what happened after he asks, umm my mom and dad blame me and things a......

"No,no, not that i mean who was the next death"?

"Oh umm Tessa's mom, they said she committed suicide."

"Ok let me"......

"Yea, I know, you need to search" I say with a bit of sarcasm

Knock knock

"Hello" we call out in usion

"Umm your stay is over, the room is rented out to someone else".

"Oh umm sorry we'll be out in 1o sorry" I call

We pack up our bags and head to the truck

"I'll go get the horses", as I run off

Once everything's loaded I head to the truck get in and head off the Evans dad house.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🐄💥💥💥
AUTHORS NOTE
well sorry it's been so long😕 I have 416 views!!! So thanks and what did ya think??? It's 700+ words so👾
Until next time