Chapter one

Hmmm....... I thought to myself, what am I going to do about Tessa. She's been so depressed since her father died, her mother rarely comes out of her room.

And the trumpets they go, Tessa ring tone goes off.

Hello. I reply cheerfuly

Hey do you wanna hang out later?? I just found out my mom is sending me to Idaho for the summer!

What no you can't! I say

"Well she says I've been so depressed and she's not stable mentally enough to care for me, so I don't know what to do". She cries

"OK can you drive over here"?

" yea I'm on my way "

We hang up the phone and I sprint down stairs almost falling on my face! What am I going to do I think we can't be separated not after all we've gone through, its not fair!

"I'm here" Tessa screams as soon as she walks in.

I don't tell her to quiet down because no ones home. Ever since the incident my parents don't talk to me, they say its all my fault. They work 24 7 and leave me 50$ a week, its been like this for about a year. When they do see me they scream unkind words at me or ignore me!

"Abbie, whats wrong" Tessa asks

"Nothing im just thinking"

"It was not your fault" she says

" We need a plan i say" louder than i intend to.

"What do you have in mind"

"Well i dont use all of the $50 my parents give me, its been adding up quickly. Plus with my job that adds up to, right now i have about 3,500"!

"We could run away". I state

"I dont know, what will i tell my mom"

"Ill think about it,but for now lets get our party on".

"Ok, im going to watch the news".

" What are you 30" i reply getting the popcorn out of the microwave"

"No, the news just happens to be very interesting"

" whayever, I'll be right back"

"Ok"

10 minutes later

"ABBIE,COME HERE NOW"! She screams

" what happend"

"Watch" was all she said

I turn to the T.V, and watch.

Live from maplewood, Iowa. Lillie wood has just been discovered dead in her home. The police are saying its a suicied. Her 14 year old daughter is being asked to call local police. If you have any information regarding the where abouts of 14 year old Tessa Wood please call this hot line!

After watching that Tessa just breaks down.

"It's all my fault, i should have never left her by herself. I new she was unstable.

"No Tessa it was not your fault, you couldnt have possible known she was going to do that". "Listen lets call the police, they'll know what to do."