Chapter 15

The drive to Evans dad house was short, he had the windows rolled down with my feet kicked out the window the cool breeze against my toes, while gorge strait hummed in the back round!

"Hey Evan, what's your dad like"?

"He's tall, smart, cares a lot about people, and loves horses! Back in his day he was involved in a lot if rodeos "

He let a sigh leave his lips before continuing "he met my mom their, they where the cutest couple. They did everything together, if she had a party to clean for he helped, if the fence needed fixin she'd help him! They both hated to be inside and hated a dirty house".
He finishes with a long breath "sounds sweat" I say

I go back to watching the feaild a go by, thinking about how once we figure out who this sick creep is everything will go back together.
"Once, once this all settles down I will buy a place. A place so big that you can't imagine, it'll have a huge horse barn 24 stalls! A tack room and 4-5 horse corrals, I'll bring in the rescue horses or the ones going to the slaughter. I'll turn them into something no one thought they could be! I'll fix what's wrong with this world".
Evans POV
I watch as she describes what she'll do once the monster is caught, how she'll save all the horses that people claim are useless. she'll fix this world, The only thing missing is love!
I think I might like her but it's hard to tell, she's so strong and reminds me so much of my mother! Her long blonde curly hair, that wild look in her eye, the way she holds you when your scared, promising it'll be alright even when she can hardly hold her self togeather! She loved that horse, even though its psychotic.
I look over just in time to see her close her eyes she looks so peaceful. I drive for awhile trying to put the pieces together in my head, who would do something to make her this freaked out, they've killed 6 people. If my theory is correct they are all connected, I've been working out every possible answer, it could be her dad, the 3 boys she saw when they first left, some complete stranger or her mom.........
I mean I know that's pretty sick but her mom was a terrible terrible person. As I drive can't help but think about what they are doing about the missing girl. I wonder of they found Tessa, reaching over to turn radio to a special station I hear Abbie let out the cutest snore ever.
"Well in the case of the missing runaway girl I just got word from the police and the case has gone cold. This means that they have quit looking, I've heard they stopped because it's been about 3 months and for the last month they haven't seem her. A sad end for such a lovely child". As he mumbles on about something else I'm beyond mad, they called her a child! A child! She's been through and lost more than anyone has ever and ever would! She's a miracle! "Tessa" that one word snaps me out of my rant, I quickly turn my attention to the radio, "yes joe, Tessa was found near the old horse barn in Mississippi"! By then I had enough and I turned the radio down, and went to thinking.....
If my theory is correct it could be a hand full of people, maybe her dad cause he's gone all the time, or the 3 boys, or even maybe her mom? Or there's always the on percent chance that's it just a creepy stalker! But ya know maybe not, I look up just in time to see a red ford get behind us, it's kinda strange it's been there for the last 30-40 exits, I just shake it off and drive faster.....
👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾
Abbie's POV

I wake up to watching Evan flex his arms left and right dodging traffic is kinda hard with the trailer but he manages.
"Evan what are you doing"? His mouths in a right line, his eyes flicking between the mirrors
"Trying to lose the ford".
I quickly look back just in time to watch a ford drive off the rode, Evan let a sigh escape his lips. "Well that was unexpected" he said "Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaa" I reply "Well instead of driven down all the way why don't we turn by the big red barn and take the back roads"?
"It's up to you sir" I say a with a smirk taking place on my lips
"Don't call me that" he says like a winey girl
"Yes sir" I say begging to laugh and just cute little one a full out hi-static laugh
I go back to my position, feet out the window, hair down glasses on, and radio blastin American soldier. the breeze ruffles my hair and I can't help but feel just a little happy!

"Hey, girl what's your name girl" Evan starts singing to me, oh god he's the best and his voice not half bad!
"Hey,boy what's name boy" I reply kinda ruining the moment. "but hey can we stop and the creek up there"!
"How'd you know about the creek"?
"I've been following it" I say in a duhh tone pointing at the window.
I get excited as he turns into the park and drive I quickly hope out if the car then grab fire from the trailer and jump on, kicking him in a gallop I plunge him into the water, we both love the water!!
I play around for a bit loving in Fireball and chasing him, I didn't notice Evan watching us until he accidentally coughed, "oh hey" he said casually "hey wanna join me"?
"No thanks, I'll pass".
"what, why"
"Just not feeling it"
"But you where ok enough to stand there like a stalker and watch me"?
"Just stop"
"No sir", I say smugly getting out and tying fire to the tree. I walk up to him and look in his eyes something's diffrent......
"Pppppolllllleeeeeeeeeaseeee"
In one swift motion he pulls off his shirt picks me up and plunges me off the dock.
"Evan, no not like this"
"You called me sir" he said trying to be angry
We play around for a bit then we get out and head to the truck I load fireball and we head towards Evans dad's place.
"Hey Evan how much longer"?
"About 5 minutes".
"Ok" I slid over to the middle and rest my head on his shoulder. I can't wait till this is all over! All of it, no creepy killer dude, no mom, just me and fire. "We're here"!

My head bolts up, slipping on my shoes I jump out and take in my surroundings. There's 3 barns with about 24 stalls, a nice set up of round pens. They have about ten stud pens, and I large house in the front. Yhe drive way entrance is a big oak arch that says "Rebel boarding" it's overly all amazing!
"Wow" is all I can say it's back in the middle of no ware
"Well are you gonna stand there or help me unload the horses"?
"Oh right, sorry it's just so amazing"
I say grabbing Fire
"No problem, go put him in that corral , and I'll put her in this one"
"Ok"
I put fire in the corral and allow him to stretch his legs.
"You ready to meet my dad"?
"As ready as I'll ever be"
"You'll be fine"
"Sure".
We walk back to the truck and grab my stuff, then we head to the house. When we reach the porch I stop in my tracks
"Abbie, you ok" Evan says placing a hand on my back
"Yea I'm fine", I say picking up the pace Evan opens the door and we walk in.
"Dad" Evan calls
" In the study" he calls back
We slowly make our way to the study,
"Hi son I've missed you" Evans dad said giving him a big hug
"You to" Evan says
I stand there awkwardly watch the father and son moment I never saw with my brother and dad.
"Oh sorry, dad this is Abbie" he say quickly standing by my side
"Abbie, I'm James" he says extending his hand as I shake it firmly
"Well how about I show you your room"? Evan offers
"Sure, nice meeting you Mr. James"
"Nice meeting you too"! he calls to our retreating backs

"It wasn't that bad,was it" Evan asks
"No" I say with a wide smile "thank you so much" I say throwing my arms around him
"No problem, I'll let you get settled"
👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾Evans POV
I quickly shut her door and head down stairs.
"Evan" my dad calls
"Yes"
"Please come here"
"Yes sir" I call running to him
" What nice young lady you brought home" he says
"Dad she's not my......."
"I know son, but you and her wish differently, I can tell."
"How, no she doesn't like me"
"The signs, just give it time" he said like and old wise man.
With that he left, at this point I'm stunned and I head up to check on Abbie.
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is about 1579 words, and a lot of action. I promised my bestie last night that if she shut up so I could sleep I do a 1000+ word update and she did😂😁 yay!!!! It would've been up sooner but I wrote a bunch out the went save and deleted it, and by a bunch I mean like 400-500 words then deleted ALL of it!😭😭😭😭😡 I was like uggggg
I have 400+ reads, so thank you all and 14 votes! So please keep reading voting and commenting! Also feedback tell me what you think.....
VOTE VOTE VOTE! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! SHARE SHARE SHARE
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥p.s the pick is what Evan kinda looks like!!! 🙊🙉🙈