49.

Note: you might want to listen to that song above for the feel of the chapter. It really matches this one.

Delilah stood with the death eaters, overlooking the castle she once made memories in. Her heart was beating rapidly and her legs were melting under her. Artemis Rose stood firmly on the ground right next to her with an expressionless face.
Delilah's gaze shifted from the castle to her father, she was going to betray him, but it was the right thing to do. He was the man who took everything away from her and she was not going to let him live that down.
Her eyes went back to Hogwarts, a protective shield being cast over the castle for protection.
At Voldemort's command, they all raised their wands and shot spells to break the shield.

The Quidditch pitch was burned down, drowning in flames. Everything was blur as she fought with Hogwart's defenders, trying to get past them but it wasn't working. Her loyalties were switching back and forth but she didn't stop trying. Her mind was fluctuating between stopping those who were trying to enter and going in herself.

She made her way to the other side, hoping to find someone who she knew, who she could ask for help. Delilah separated from all death eaters and pushed her way through different creatures only to find Devil's Snare staring back at her.
"Lumos maxima!"
She made her way through the deadly plants and towards the courtyard, defending herself from spells shot her way and running towards the entrance of the castle from the courtyard.

"Protego!" Delilah held up her wand, skillfully deflecting a stunning spell directed at professor Flitwick, "Careful professor!" He looked at her with a smile, "Glad to have you back"
"Glad to be back"

She stumbled over the small staircase failing to catch herself, "Watch out!" he grabbed her arm to prevent her from falling. Delilah looked up at him to see Jesse. She launched on him and into a hug, "I-I'm so sorry! This-I"
"Can I trust you?" He asked pulling away from her.
"Yes. Completely. Re-assurance from McGonagall"
"Good." His face was still serious, "I'll hopefully see you when this is all over"

Delilah made her way into the corridors of Hogwarts, dueling any death eater who came her way. Her heart still pounding, threatening to jump out of her chest, her knuckled white, clutching her wand the tightest she could as she gasped for her breath but didn't stop.

"Expelliarmus!"
"Stupefy!"
"Petrificus totalus!"
"This is no time for first year spells!" Delilah looked beside her to see Alexander fall in step with her, "Go big or go home, Rose!" He whipped his wand at the death eater attacking Delilah, sending him flying and thudding on the floor.
"Thanks" she muttered.
"It could've been you if this wasn't a war"Alexander told her through gritted teeth, "You fucked up big time, Delilah" He told her shooting a spell at the Death eater beside him.
Delilah did the same, dueling a rather powerful one, "I know, but I'm here to fix it"
"It's best you don't, I don't trust you" Alexander angrily put more force into his spells defeating the death eaters. He gave her one last look before parting ways and not looking back.
Delilah froze in her place as she was sent flying back into the wall, the world around her spinning rapidly.

The death eater was attacked by another fellow Hogwarts member, "are you okay?" she asked walking towards her.
"I'm fine- I am fine" Delilah looked at her before blinking multiple times, "Let's get out of here"

She made her way towards the courtyard as the walls behind her exploded into a million pieces of stone. She ran till she couldn't feel her legs and she couldn't hear the screams behind her.

The courtyard was full of people defending themselves against snatchers and death eaters as Delilah noticed Percy Weasley struggling to keep multiple snatchers away from him. Delilah ran over to his aid, "Fumos Duo!"
Red smoke erupted from the end of her wand as it clouded around the snatchers buying them some time and helping them attack the ones on the opposing side. She shot multiple spells at the oblivious snatchers.
"You okay?"
"Fine" Percy breathed, "What are you-"
"I'm sorry Percy! I-I don't know what happened! I am so"
"Everyone makes mistakes, I did too- Flippendo- It's never too late to fix this"
"I-thank you! I fucked up big time-Verdimillious Duo! - Things went down bad"
"I understand! Now get fighting!"