4.

Pushing her trolly through the brick wall, Delilah made her way to platform 9 and 3/4 on September first only to face dozens of flashes of blinding lights

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Pushing her trolly through the brick wall, Delilah made her way to platform 9 and 3/4 on September first only to face dozens of flashes of blinding lights.

Ofcourse people from local newspapers were there, her brother was dropping her off and the news spread fast.
Trying to make her way to through the crowd as quickly as possible, Delilah climbed onto the train with her brother to avoid the journalists.

"I'll see you during winter break?" She asked him.
"Maybe. Hopefully" he smiled down at her. She hugged him and said her goodbyes before walking into an empty compartment.

Delilah hasn't realized how fast her summer break had ended, it seemed so short but she also couldn't wait to meet her friends and tell them all about her trip. In fact, that was the only thing she was looking forward to.

"Lil!" Clarissa Roberts walked into the compartment and hugged her friend.
"Nice to see you again Clare! You need to calm down! We only met a few weeks ago!" Delilah chuckled at her friend's tight embrace.

After letting go, the two sat down and fell into a fun conversation until they were interrupted with the compartment door opening again.

"Missed us?" Delilah looked at the door to see her other two friends standing there.
She grinned and flung her arms around them.
"Connor! Jesse!" She hugged each of them before sitting back into her spot.

Connor was a tall slim Hufflepuff boy, his hair a dusty shade of brown and his attire almost perfect.

Jesse was the complete opposite, his hair was a messy blonde with blue streaks in them which he put in with magic, his shirt barely tucked into his jeans and a little shorter than the other hufflepuff boy.

Delilah and Clarissa met the two hufflepuff boys in their first year when they had the same transfiguration class. They sat behind the the two girls and the four quickly bonded. McGonangall was not pleased with them at all.

As the four became closer, they started noticing that all of them shared a class with Atleast one person in the group for almost every class. They started spending time together in libraries, free periods, on weekends and every other spare time they found.
By now, the two gryffindor girls and the two hufflepuff boys had become completely inseparable.

Hogwarts arrived sooner than they expected. The four had been so immersed into their conversations that they didn't realize when the school arrived.

One by one, the group exited their compartment to walk through the long corridor of the train.

Delilah stepped into the corridor with Oliver Wood right behind her. The girl internally groaned and hoped that he hadn't noticed her.

Oliver had noticed her. He didn't talk to her or acknowledge the girl but his mind was racing with thoughts just about her. He was curious as to why the girl didn't play quidditch or why she hated the sport so much.

Knock on wood | Oliver Wood (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें