47.

NOTE : this chapter will go much more faster and less detailed

NOTE : this chapter will go much more faster and less detailed. It will probably cover the whole year in just one chapter. I just want to give you a gist of what happens, just a set up for Part III.

Delilah stepped on to the Hogwarts Express once again, something she didn't expect to do ever again. This time she was more lost than ever, she didn't know what she was doing there. She didn't know how to get out of this. All she knew was that she didn't have another option.

Making her way through the isle, her feet led her to their old compartment and her mind processed it much later. Unfortunately, it was too late to turn back now.
"Can I sit here?" The boy turned around and smiled at her before his face turned to a frown, "you're-" He started to say but never completed his sentence.
"-yeah. It's a long story" Delilah sighed.
"Ah. Well you're most welcome to sit here" He smiled, "I don't know if you remember me,"
"Oh yeah Of course I do, we played Quidditch together. Captain of Hufflepuff team, Cedric Diggory"
Cedric turned a little red and smiled at her sheepishly, "Yes, exactly. And you're Delilah Rose, the most amazing seeker I've seen"
"I beg to differ, Harry's pretty good"
"But Oliver only had eyes for you" Cedric grinned.
"Had" Delilah emphasized.
"Oh, I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to assume and I shouldn't have" He panicked a little but Delilah gave him a reassuring look.
"You're good puff boy"

Cedric seemed like a good person. They both talked about school and he never once questioned her why she was there. She was thankful that he didn't invade her personal space but also felt a little guilt inside of her.

"Aren't any of your friends going to join you?" Delilah asked once the train started moving from the platform.
"Well, my two friends are prefects so they are in the other compartment, and well that's it"
[yes I know Cedric was prefect too but this is a fanfic soooo....]
"What about those other hundred Hufflepuffs you hang out with?" everyone knew Cedric Diggory, he was pretty boy Diggory, as some called him.
"They are more of acquaintances than anything" He shrugged.
"Well I can give you company this time"
"I'd like that"

The Tri-wizard Cup, eternal glory, and a thousand Galleons. But this wasn't what Delilah was looking at, she was to focus on her first task.
"I want you to put Harry Potter's name in the Goblet" Igor Karkaroff told her.
"No way! I am not doing that!" She crossed her arms over her chest.
"You have to"
"Why can't you?"
"I am an ex-deatheater, I could be a suspect"
"No" She said stubbornly. Karkaroff pointed his wand at her neck and sneered at the girl.
"Listen young lady, just because I don't have the permission to finish you off right here, doesn't mean I can't harm you" He threatened, "Your daddy can't protect you all the time you know"
"I-"
"This is a task, you better complete"

When Harry's name came out of the goblet, Delilah almost had a heart attack. She didn't think it would actually work. She couldn't believe she had just put his life in danger. So, when she went to congratulate Cedric who had become a rather good friend of hers, she decided she would just tell him everything and ask for his help.
She was careful not to be near any other students and Cedric was very confused, "What's happening?" He asked.
"I-I have to tell you something, something really bad!" she said in urgency.
"Are you alright?"
"I-" She never got to say it. Karkaroff walked up from behind her, eyeing her eerily, "Delilah! How good to see you, let's chat shall we?" everyone assumed Delilah knew Karkaroff and Viktor Krum because of her brother and parents, which didn't make it all that suspicious of him to just want to 'chat' with her.