Chapter Twenty-Nine: Twitter haters and Mood changes.

new chapter ^^ enjoy my lovelies xo

YOU MUST WATCH THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE. IT IS SO HILARIOUS OMG.

I just can't stop staring at Niall's eyes in the gif... *dreamy sigh*

~~~~~~

*Niall's P.O.V*

 I woke up to the steady sound of Irielle’s breathing this morning. As I looked around, I realised that we were in London, not L.A. Her room is actually really pretty, I'm glad Liam went along with my drawings. Knowing that Irielle will still be out for a couple more hours due to the time difference and jet lag, I got up to go and look around. Of course, Liam was up, making breakfast for everyone (mostly me).

"Morning, Niall," Liam said with a smile, then turned back to the kitchen bench, "Have a nice sleep?"

"Yeah I did actually, it was really nice." I said, nodding my head. 

"It helps when you are with someone, it relaxes your whole body." Liam explained, not once taking his eyes off of whatever he is doing on the bench. I can’t see because there are like, three stools then a counter top, then a little ledge to put food on. A bit like a diners place, but way better. So I can’t actually see what he is making from where I am standing. But if you walk a little bit and walk around the counter, then I can see what he is doing.

"Oh really now?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him. 

"Yes. Now, get the milk for me, will ya?" he asked me, his eyes still on the mix in a bowl. 

"What are you making?" I asked him, grabbing the milk and handing it to him, taking a peak in the bowl.

"Pancakes." He said to me, a small smile on his face. 

"That's a lot of mix." I said, raising my eyebrow at him. 

"Yeah well you eat a lot!" He argued, hitting my chest with his fist. 

I rolled my eyes at him and then glided my way back to Irielle’s room. I'm walking around in socks, now that the floors aren't carpet, I can easily glide around on these wooden floors. I opened the door quietly to see Irielle still asleep. I laughed lightly and then closed the door to check out Kathleen. Her bed room door had her name on it in big sparkly blue letters, which was a really nice colour, if I may add. 

Inside her room is a massive pink layout. It's not like Irielle’s, all white and elegant. No no. Kathleen has a big bouncy, comfy bed with a pink mattress and a pink doona cover. On her wooden floor is a massive, and I do mean, massive black rug to match her pink/black themed room. She doesn't actually have any fairy lights at all in her room, just the overhead light stuck to the ceiling and a lamp. 

"What do you want?" She grumbled, then fell back on the bed and clocked out. Okay, light sleeper then. I closed the door quietly and walked back to Irielle’s room, completely ignoring the fake moaning noises coming from the room Louis and Harry were sharing. You see, it’s been this thing where, they 'moan' whenever I am alone with them and they are in a different room. I think it’s a bet of some sort? But I am most defiantly not falling for it. I got back to Irielle’s room, closing the door quietly after me, only to turn around and see her sitting on her bed, legs crossed, eyes glued to the ceiling and all of the lights. 

"It really is beautiful." She whispered, smiling when she looked at me. Oh how I love her smile. I walked over to her, not being able to hold back any longer, and cupped her face in my hands, kissing her softly. She responded by weaving her fingers in my hair, and lightly kissing me back.