Chapter Seven: I can't trust you!

A/N: Hello again! I can finally post more now that my Piano exam is over and so is my maths exam (: YYAAAYYY. so, without further ado; here is chapter seven!

~~~~~~~~~~

*Irielles P.O.V*

"Irielle open up!" I heard someone scream at me. But it didn't matter, I wasn't opening up. Ever. I don't care that I am still at the stadium, locked up in a studio room type thing. No one was getting in, and I was as sure as hell not leaving.

"Irielle come on, let me explain!" A desperate voice said through the door. I recognized it straight away. Niall. "She kissed me, goddammit!"  

"I don't believe you!" I screamed at him. I heard everyone sigh. This is the first time I have spoken since I have been in here. And that was 2 hours ago. "You were kissing her back!" I screamed again. "I hate you! This is worse than getting bullied at school!"

"I-Irielle, take that back, p-p-please." Niall was sobbing now, I could hear it in his voice. I had hurt him, I knew it. And I regretted it immediately. But I still didn't take it back.

"No." I said pouting to him. Even though he couldn't see it.

"THATS IT. IRIELLE IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR I WILL BREAK IT DOWN MYSELF." I recognised the fire-y red heads voice anywhere.

"GO AWAY EMMA." I yelled through the door.

"NOT UNTIL YOU COME OUT."

I got up and started pacing around the room. What should I do? Get out and talk to him? No. You know you want to. I don't want to talk to that jerk! But you know you like him. 

I gave in to my conciousness and opened the door. I didn't bother cleaning up my eyes I just went with the flow and stared at the floor.

"Irielle, are you okay?"  I heard an unsteady voice ask me. Was it Niall? I looked up from the floor and saw the cute, green eyed blonde haired boy with red puffy eyes. Had he been crying to?  I looked at him with sadness coursing throughout my body. That sadness soon turned into anger as I remembered what he did to me. 

"NO YOU FUCKING JERK!" I screamed at him. 

"Irielle-" 

"NO. LISTEN TO ME NIALL. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. OR WHAT YOU'RE FREAKING EXCUSE IS. YOU RIPPED MY HEART OUT!" I screamed, feeling the tears running down my cheeks. 

"I'm s-s-sorry." 

"I know." I whispered more to myself. I let the tears keep falling as I pushed past him and my friends and out into the corridors. I didn't even care if I got lost. I just had to get away from this. From him.  So I ran. I sprinted down the corridoors, ignoring the calls of my name from my 2 friends and 4 new friends. I ignored the yell of the desperate blonde haired boy, just wanting me to come back. I ignored it all. I went with my gut and went down a few random corridoors, until I finally saw a exit. Thank god. I can finally get out of here. I pushed open the door and was met with rain and darkness. What was the time? I looked down at my phone and saw that it was 6:45pm. Shit.  I looked around and saw a park  around 200 meters away. So thats where I ran to. I don't know why I ran to the park, I guess I just wanted shelter, But it didn't stop me from running.  I ran through the front gates and then under a barbeque area. I slid down the dirty wall to the dirty floor and screamed.  I don't know why I am so upset. I scrunched my fists in my hair and let out a whimper. Life sucks. I got up and went over to the swing. I don't care if I catch a cold, I don't care if I am cold, swings always lift my mood. I sat down and slowly swang back and forth, keeping my feet on the ground. 

"IRIELLE?!" I heard someone scream. I snapped my head up and looked around. I saw a dark figure across the road with their hands cupped over their mouth. "IRIELLE!" I heard them scream again. The figure was tall, dark and mysterious. And most definately did not want to leave the cover of the little shade thing they had. Only one person I know is like that. Zayn.

"IM NOT MOVING" I yelled back to him with a smirk on my face.

"COME ON IRIELLE EVERYONE IS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU." He yelled back cautiously standing closer to the middle of the shade cloth.

"NO." I watched Zayn's reaction and saw him step out from the cloth. Then I heard a scream as he ran over to me. I watched as he got closer and closer to me before he actually stood before me. "Zayn?"

"Irielle, everyone is worried. Espicially Niall." He said, his voice and face softening.

"Why should he be." I snapped at him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Cause-" He tried to pull my arms apart. "He likes you, your a good friend to him Irielle. He doesn't want to lose you."

"Bullshit." I spat at him. I saw him roll his eyes and sit on the swing next to me. This is gonna be a long night.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

I sat on the swing next to her. I don't care if it is raining, I dont care that my hair is getting ruined because of it, well, okay maybe I do care.

"Irielle." I sighed as I looked over to her. "Talk to me. Tell me whats wrong."

"But I barely know you Zayn!"

"Well we can be new friends. And friends help each other out. So tell me whats up Irielle."

I heard her sigh before answering me. "Fine." I heard her sigh again and I watched her put her heads in her hands, still slowly swinging. "I think I'm in love with Niall..."

Wait. What...?

~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short. I had major writers block! the next chater should be better, I promise!