Chapter Two: The Besties.

New parttt (: comment on what you thinkkk (: just a warning too, there will be some swearing in this chapter. YOU WERE WARNED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Irielles P.O.V*

The walk to school didnt take very long, around 15 minutes tops. I was only 5 minutes late for my first class, Drama. I like drama, no matter what people thought. It was fun, I could be myself and not care what other people thought. Mr Pearson was saying something to the class, but i wasnt entirely sure what. I was soon snapped out of my day dream by none other than Emma. I could feel her shaking me and I just stared. She had a excited look on her face and was saying something that I couldnt understand.

"Irielleeeeeee, listen to me!!!" she was shaking my shoulders harder now and this time, I heard her.

"What Emma?!" I snapped at her, angry that she hurt me.

"Ella and I got backstage passes to One Direction!!" Those words went through one ear and out the other. Honestly, how do people like that band so much? To me they are just a bunch of cocky teenage boys prancing around a stage singing random songs that they didnt even create THEMSELVES. "Irielle, did you hear me?!" Emma said, louder this time and we got a glare from Mr Pearson.

"Yes I heard you, but what has this got to do with me?" I asked her, cocking my head to one side and looking at her confused.

"We got THREE!!!" she paused dramtically, which was ironic considering we were still in drama. "You're coming with us!"

"Oh yay." I replied to her in a very sarcastic tone.

"You dont want to come with us?" She said, her tone dropping almost immediately to sadness. I couldnt help but feel bad and want to go with the two girls.

"Sure, I'll go." I said, putting a fake smile on to cheer her up.

"YAY!!! thank you Irielle!" she said, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "I love you so much!"

I laughed nervously as she still hugged me. "Sure sure." I managed to choke out as she squeezed me tighter. She let go as soon the bell went for second period. I took a quick look at my timetable, I had Woodwork with Wolfgang. 

"What do you have now, Irielle?" Emma asked as we left the theatre. 

"Sorry what?" I asked her rubbing my eyes, I was still sleepy and she could tell.

"What.Do.You.Have.Now?" she asked again, this time slower so my brain could process it.

"Ohh, I've got Woodwork with Ella." I said, giving her a light nudge and winking.

"Ugh, Have fun with my sister. Dont say hi for me!" she called out as she ran off to her next class. That girl was always full of energy. 

I slowly made my way to my next class, Wolfgang was always late, he was usually in the staffroom eating donuts or drinking coffee. I looked up and realised I had to walk past the group of girls that bully me. Here come the insults.

"hey look, theres that fat slut." "Shes so fucking ugly!" "I wish she would just go and die!" "She should just hang herself and leave this world!" I heard the head girl, Alex, spit at me. 

I quickly walked past the girls and put my hands under my jumper and felt the cuts on my wrists. I get this every day and its so hurtful. I dont even know what I did to them! Thats what gets me so angry, they just pick on me for no apparent reason. I felt a warm tear go down my cheek

"Hey Irielle!" I heard someone yell out. I pulled my hands from my jumper and wiped away the tear, looking up at the bubbly brunette Ella.

"Hey Ella!" I said back to her with the same amount of enthusiasm.

"Did Emma tell you the news?!" She asked me, jumping up and down.

"Yeah she did, I'm so excited!" I said to her, putting on a fake smile. She then started blabbing on and on about how amazing they are and how hot a boy named Harry is and how she wanted to meet him. The next period and the ones after flew by way to fast. Before I knew it I was home and in my room on my computer looking at my Facebook. The messages and wall posts I had were terrible, I couldnt stand to read them so i shut my laptop and threw it on my bed. What did i do to them to deseve this? No one knows about the bullying, or me cutting, I havent told anyone and its been 6 years. 6 miserable years.

*The next day, still Irielles P.O.V*

I woke up to my phone blaring out Black Veil Brides 'Knives and Pens' I groaned and rolled over checking my clock. 9:45am. The fuck?! Who calls at 9:45am on a saturday?!

"Hello?!" I said angrily into the phone, not bothering to check the caller ID.

"Im so sorry Irielle, did i wake you?" I heard Emma say down the phone, I could tell she was smirking. 

"Yeah you did. What do you want bitch?" I asked her, sitting up and rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out.

"I want to turn you into a directioner!" She yelled into the phone, causing my head to jerk away.

"Whhyyy." I complained to her. I didnt need to become a 'Directioner', I was happy with what I listened to now.

"Because you are going to their concert and you need to know who they are at LEAST." She argued with me.

"Fine." I said, realising that she probably wont give up. 

"Oh, and look up Niall Horan."

"What? Who?"  I asked, getting out of bed and running back to my computer.

"Niall.Horan. He is AMAZING, his voice is like an angel's and he doesnt have much fans so... LOOK HIM UP!" she yelled into the phone and then hung up. Crazy girl.

I opened my laptop and got into my facebook. I ingored the posts and inboxes about me and looked up this 'Niall Horan' dude. I clicked on a random profile and checked him out. Blonde hair, Blue eyes and braces. This guy was cute. Figuring that this was probably a fake profile I sent him a friend request. Almost immediately after I sent it i got a notification saying that he accepted. weird... I was about to log off when I got a message from him saying that he...