Chapter Twenty-Two: Oh crap.

I thought that I should put up a photo of Ryder since he is going to be very important in this chapter... >:)

and I thought the video clip on the side kinda went with the party last night XD

~~~~~

*Ryder's P.O.V*

I woke up with a raging headache and a sore arm. What the fuck? I looked down and saw my girlfriend Tara lying on it. I then forgot about the pain and gently patted her head. She was so cute, like a little bunny. 

I looked up and took in my surroundings. Oh yeah, I was at Kirsten's place, she let me crash here last night, even though I remember nothing about the party. I tried to find a clock to see what the time was, only to see the clock was smashed. Real helpful that was. 

"I knew you would want to take him from me! You have never liked me!" Someone screamed from upstairs. Whoever they are, aren't drunk. 

"He doesn't deserve you! He deserves me!" Another female voice screamed back, Kirsten. I could tell just by the voice. She has yelled at me numerous times, and I have yelled back. We are best friends, what do you expect? I pushed Tara off of my arm and clumsily made my way up the stairs to where the voices were coming from. I pushed open a door to find Niall and Irielle making out on a couch.

"Sorry." I said with a small smile. At least he didn't drink last night. I closed the door again and kept searching. Stupid ranch house has too many rooms. 

"You're a slut!" Someone who wasn't Kirsten screamed, making my head feel like it was going to explode. 

"Shut up!" My husky voice said to the two girls when I pushed open a door and found them. It was only a few people who actually stayed, everyone else went home - catching taxi's. We made sure of that. So the only people in this house now was; One Direction, Jade, Irielle, Tara, Kirsten and myself. 

"Ryder you stay out of this!" Kirsten yelled at me, alcohol still strong in her breath. 

"Are you still drunk?" I asked her, shocked that she was still drinking. 

"Nooo." She slurred. This isn't the Kirsten I know. Something has happened to make her keep drinking. 

"Kirsten, stop. Give me the bottle." I said to her, prying it out of her hands.

"Nooo Ryder I want the bottle." She said a big grin on her face.

"I'm gonna go and find Harry." Jade said tiredly. I don't think Harry drank last night, I'm not sure.

"I'm sorry Jade." I said back to her, putting my hand on her shoulder. 

"It's not your fault." She replied, looking just as sad as I was right now. She closed the door and I lost it.

"HOW DARE YOU DRINK AND THEN YELL AT SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!" I yelled at Kirsten. As much as this hurt my head, I needed her to know that she did wrong.

 "SHE WAS TRYING TO TAKE MY HARRY AWAY FROM ME!" she screamed back at me

"HE WAS NEVER YOUR'S!" I yelled back at her, my anger flaring 

"YES HE WAS!" 

"NO HE WASN'T!" 

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!" 

"NO YOU WEREN'T! Wait, what?"

"I was trying to make you jealous!" She yelled at me, tears springing to her eyes. I walked up to her, all of my anger gone, and hugged her.