Chapter Fourteen: I'll kiss the tears away..

Hi ghost readers! I mean seriously guys, if you're gonna read it, then why not comment as well? Just lemme know what you think! jeez... ghost readers.... Well, a new chapter is already up, even though I need to study for a math test, science test, french test AND do two assignments. Ugh. i hate tests and school! >< well, enough from me... ENJOY! Xx

School meadow on the side -->

Irielle's ring tone on the side (:

I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH.

~~~~~~

*Irielle's P.O.V*

"Ms Ng, what is the rule for the area of a circle?" I heard my maths teacher, Mr Florence ask.

"Uhh it's A= Pi r squared." I said, after taking a look in my maths book.

"Very good, now, Hayden can you-"  I zoned out and started to draw in my maths book. I would give anything to be with Niall again. I liked not being at school.

*Ding ding ding* 

Lunch time. Food. YAY!  I slowly made my way to my lockers, carefully avoiding Alexa and her gang. Which, of course, wasn't hard to do, since they usually skipped school anyways. I was too busy looking down at the multicoloured carpet to even notice that I walked into someone. 

"Irielle? How are you?" I heard a deep voice ask. I looked up and saw the familiar curly hair and hazel eyes. Noah.

"Oh uh hey Noah." I said, shifting my feet around, attempting to hide the awkwardness.

"How are you Irielle?" He said again, repeating it slower, thinking that I didn't hear him.

"Oh.. um.. I'm fine...." I said back to him, giving him a weak smile.

"Are you sure? You seemed kinda spaced out in maths.." He said with an sincere smile.

"Oh.. I was just.. thinking that's all." I replied and smiled again. Why is he worrying so much?

"Oh.. okay then, well.. I've gotta go... Alexa needs me..." He said after he checked his phone.

"Why are you dating such a slut?!" I blurted out, immediately clamping a hand over my mouth.

"Well.. our parents know each other.. and they kinda set us up.." He stuttered, obviously nervous with sharing this information.

"Oh.. I'm.. sorry?" I said, giving a lopsided-unsure, smile.

"Yeah everyone is..." He mumbled to himself, but I heard it. "I've gotta go, Bye Irielle."

"Cya." I replied, walking around him and making my way for my crazy waving friends. I walked over and hugged them, then attempted to put my books away.

"Hey Iry, there is this new girl in my Forensic Anthropology class, and she looked kinda lost, so I kinda invited her to join us for lunch.." Emma said, to Ella and I, looking like she killed someone.

"What's her name?" I asked with a smile

"Jade Franco." She replied leaning on my locker door.

"Well, she sounds cool. Where is she?" I asked, lifting her arms off my door and slamming the door shut.

"I told her to meet us at the meadow." She replied. The meadow is the place where we hang, every recess and lunch. It's not actually a meadow, just a patch of grass full of flowers. It's absolutly beautfiul during spring and summer, and during winter, its never wet or muddy because of the tree's hanging over the top.