Chapter Thirty-One: Did you miss me?

The video on the side is my favourite t.v add EVER. Sorry this chapter is short... I've been busy. ):

~~~~~~~

*Niall's P.O.V*

Irielle made me breakfast in bed this morning, which was really nice. Yesterday went really fast actually, Christmas didn't stay long enough. Everyone left to go and do their own thing, including Louis and Zayn doing something or someone else, leaving Irielle and myself alone in her flat. Kathleen had gone out, she decided to go for a walk to' where ever the footpath leads her', then just call up Irielle if she gets lost. Irielle was in the kitchen, cleaning up the last little things from last night, the massive party we all decided to have. It was pretty hectic. 

I walked up to Irielle and wrapped my arms around her waist, my chin resting on her shoulder, "Hey babe." 

"Hey Ni." she replied, turning around to face me, her back slightly stuck against the counter top. 

I ducked my head down and kissed her, softly, then harder, nipping at her bottom lip. She obliged and opened her mouth a little so that we could turn this kiss into something more passionate. I moved my hands to under her bum and lifted her up, pushing her back on top of the counter, wedging myself between her thighs as she wrapped them around my waist, keeping me in place. Not that I was complaining. After a few minutes of that, Irielle pulled back breathless. I was pretty close myself. 

"Not yet, wait... until marriage... then you may have your wicked way with me." she panted, winking at me and then getting off of the table. I watched in amusement as she walked away, up the stairs and then down the hall to her room, no doubt. I decided to make myself comfortable and turn on the television, deciding what to watch.

Irielle still hasn't come back yet, and it's been 10 minutes. Usually with me, she only takes a second to get dressed. Something's not right. I cautiously got off of the couch, walked up the stairs and down the hall, trying to be as quiet as possible. When I reached her room, the door was slightly ajar, sending the light from her open curtains seeping into the dark hallway. I peered inside and saw Irielle curled up on a ball on her bed, silent sobs controlling her body. Alarmed, I walked over to her, seeing something in her hand. I took the paper and read what was on it. Dropping the piece of paper, I lifted up Irielle and cradled her in my arms, waiting for her sobs to finish. We were both hoping that his would finish. 

'You may be gone, but you're not forgotten, sweet, sweet Irielle. Prepare to meet your doom.' 

I was hoping that he was gone. That he was out of her life, that Irielle and I could have a life together, away from this, away from the burden of her old life. Apparently no, Irielle has to die for that to happen. I picked her up bridal style, carried her to the lounge room, placed Irielle on the couch and flipped on 'One Day' some chick flick I thought might take her mind off of the note. What scares me the most, is that I don't know how it got there. There was no holes in the windows which comes to the conclusion that the person came in through the door and put it on her bed. How? 

"I love this movie.. thanks, Niall." Irielle whispered, her voice barely audible due to her sobs.

"That's okay, love." I replied, kissing her head and wrapping my arms around her. 

When Irielle started to shiver, I grabbed the blanket off of the back of the couch, curled up Irielle next to me and placed it over us, keeping both her and myself warm from the frosty day's air. I put my arm over the back of the chair and Irielle happily leaned into my body, moaning a little when she closed her eyes and snuggled closer.