Chapter Eight: You said what?!

New part alreadyyy. I PROMISE ITS BETTER.

SAD SONG ON THE SIDE COZ THE END IS SAD ): 

~~~~~~~~~~

 *Zayn's P.O.V*

Wait..what?

I coughed and spluttered. "You said what?!"

"I think... I think I love him..." She said keeping her head in her hands.

I sighed and looked at her. I was shaking. I couldn't help but think about what kind of trouble she would get into if she and Niall ever dated. The paprazzi would be all over them, headlines would come out immediately 'Niall Horan dating a fan.' or other things like; 'NIALL HORAN DATING ONE DIRECTION FAN. IS SHE FAMOUS?' it would suck so much for those two. And to make it worse, I'm pretty sure he likes her too. Their love is requited. 

"I think he loves you too." I mumbled to myself. Then spoke louder so that she could hear; "We should head back Irielle, you should talk to him, let him explain himself, I'm sure it was a-"

"Ohhh, yeah, IM SURE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT THAT HE WAS SHOVING HIS TONGUE DOWN THAT MEGAN'S THROAT." She yelled at me. I didnt flinch. I know why she is upset. I would be too if I caught the girl I love kissing another man... I would be so jealous. "I mean, I'm not sure if I do love him, but I do like him... I know that.." She whispered to me, I had to really strain my ears to hear her.

"Irielle, it's natural to feel jealous, but the only way to sooth your jealously, is you need to talk to him. Now." I said to her as I hung my head and looked at the ground, feeling the rain patter on the back of my neck.

I heard her sigh again and rub her temples before she answered me, "If I do talk to him, will you talk  to Emma for me?"

I snapped my head up and looked at her. Emma? "Wh-what?"

"If I talk to Niall.." she trailed off, " Will you talk to Emma? I mean, I know she likes you heaps and all that so if you taked to her, I'm sure it would mean alot to her."

"OH. Uh... sure, why not." I said to her shrugging my shoulders. She is just another fan, right? And I mean, I'm with Perrie... but.. she doesn't need to know that yet. No one needs to know that yet. I got up and pulled her up off of the swing. She looked at me and then wrapped her arms around me in a hug. 

"Thank-you Zayn. You such a great friend." She whispered into my chest. I chuckled before replying;

"No problem love." 

She let go of me and looked up into the rain. "We really should go back, yes?"

I chuckled again. "Yes."  

We turned around and made our way back to the stadium. The whole time Irielle just trailed behind me. I could hear her small whimpers as she silently cried. What is this girls problem now?

"Irielle, whats wrong now." I said, stopping and turning around to look her in the eyes. She was obviously suprised as she suddenly saw me stop and I watched her whole body jerk backwards.

"What do you-you mean?" She said, avoiding my eyes.

"Irielle, I know something is up." I said, not averting my eyes from the top of her head.

"I-I-I I just... I cant..." I pulled her into a hug. I don't really understand what she is trying to say but  it must be hard for her. Whatever it is that she is worried about. "Thanks Zayn." she said as she pulled away from me and kissed me on the cheek. I shook my head and looked at her. Her cheeks were a light pink and she still had tears going down them.