Chapter Fifty-Five: Can Barely Wait.

homg. I can't even. this. no. gah. 

GUYS. IT'S MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSAIRY HERE ON WATTPAD. SO TO CELEBRATE, YOU GET TWO CHAPTER UPLOADS OVER THE WEEKEND. YOU HAPPY? YOU SHOULD BE! I AM!!

oh, and sorry, I've skipped forwards a little, so yes, sorry bout that!

what gender do you reckon her baby will be? Go on, take a guess now ;}

**best comment get's chapter 56 dedication!** 

~~~~~~~~~

 Around 4 months later...

*Niall's P.O.V* 

"Niall, we don't have to move house!" Irielle protested, struggling to keep up with me as we walked around this massive house. She has a small baby bump now, but it's there and I can't help but feel excited.

"You're having a baby! We have to move to somewhere bigger than our apartment. Come on Irielle, you know that that's true." I said to her, and she smiled, nodding a little 

"Niall, we can't spend too long here, we have to meet up with the Tomlinson's and their newest edition!" Irielle exclaimed, getting to the stop of the stairs, her hands on her hips and panting a little. 

I smiled and walked over to her, leaving the tour lady to walk by herself the rest of the way around the house. "You okay?" I breathed, standing behind her and putting pressure on her back to help her stand.

"Yeah, just a little out of breath." she said, then winced a little. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, alarmed now. 

"Yes, yeah I'm fine. I'm... I'm not sure what that was." she said, placing her hands on her growing bump. "Oh!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide. 

"What? What is it?!" I asked her, my panic bells ringing. 

"I- I don't know!" she said, a smile on her face. "Fetus" 

Irielle said that whatever it was it stopped, so we continued to walk around this house, deciding that it just wasn't the right place for us to raise a family. 

We met up with Louis, Eleanor and little Dimitri Tomlinson at a nice cafe because we needed to catch up and Irielle wanted to show off her belly. The cafe was neat, prim, lots of cups, the typical cafe. It had a the hearty smell of cakes and coffee beans which was nice. We sat down with the Tomlinson's, a gurgling Dimitri smiling, gums showing whilst he sucked on a rattle, banging it down a few times. 

"Dimitri is the cutest thing." Irielle sighed, smiling softly and the bubbling baby. 

"Fetus will be even cuter." I smiled, nudging her cheek with my nose. 

"You know, if you have a girl, she can marry our boy and then we can really be brothers!" Louis exclaimed, making me laugh. 

"If we have a girl." Irielle added, and I nodded along. 

"We could have a boy." I shrugged, and Eleanor gasped. 

"Oh no, you have to have a girl. Then we can play matchmaker and put them together. It will be so cute!" she gushed, making all of us laugh. 

Lunch went by smoothly until we came to tea and cakes, where Irielle excused herself and ran to the bathroom, to which I could hear retching and gagging. 

"Sorry." she burped, "It was the smell of... something." she shrugged, and we all nodded, understanding what was happening. 

We left the small cafe, saying goodbye to Lou, Eleanor and the gurgling Dimitri who seemed too happy to see us leave. He was the cutest baby, big blue eyes from Louis and soft, feathery brown hair from Eleanor. He was the most adorable baby. But the Horan's baby will be the cutest.