Chapter Forty-Six: My love.

**dedicated to Larry_now_kiss for her hilar comments!**

now enjoy... >:D I command you!

everything on the side is pure Niall Horan sex god goodness. Check it out ;)

and Irielle's outfit is on the side in the external link. x

oh and, do you guys think i'll reach 60 chapters? maybe more? comment below! (: ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 *Irielle's P.O.V*

I've been furiously texting Ella ever since I found out that she was coming up to visit during the Christmas holidays. Harry didn't take it too well since they used to date, then she disappeared, then he got with Jade and now he is claiming that old feelings are coming back and he has been ignoring Jade.

Jerk.

But it's been an exciting 4 days, even with my birthday just around the corner, 2 days away actually. My gift to Niall was well spent, he defiantly 'used' me as much as he could.

"Irielle, sweetheart, do you want tea?" someone called out from the hotel kitchen, and I tried to fit the voice. Only Niall and Eleanor call me sweetheart, and it was most defiantly not Niall's voice.

"Yes thanks!" I called, pulling on a fresh purple singlet that Niall bought me because he liked the colour on me, and some baby blue ripped jeans, showing off bits and pieces of my tan legs.

I then proceeded to the bathroom, brushing my hair through and putting on a little eye makeup, trying to look good. I'm not sure why I'm trying to be so.. good looking, I have a theory that it's for Niall.

"Irielle! Tea!" Eleanor yelled, and I smiled at myself in the mirror before walking out. I was in a good mood today. 

"Coming!" I called back, running down the stairs of this hotel flat in crown where we are staying for the next two weeks, tripping on the last stair and waiting for the cold, hard ground but got nothing.

"I've got you." a voice whispered in my ear, making me shiver. This wasn't Niall.

"Um.. thanks.. uh." I left the thank you hanging, waiting for this person I've never met before to introduce themselves. 

"I'm Josh, Niall's cousin." he answered, and I furrowed my brows. This was their drummer? He doesn't look like this from the audience, "And you're hot."

"Oi! Wanker! Don't hit on me girlfriend!" I heard Niall yell and I laughed, blushed, then stepped away when Josh winked at me. 

 "I don't know Niall, she's very pretty, I might just have to take her from you." Josh said, sauntering away from me towards Niall who was sitting on his but watching the t.v. 

"Here, love." Louis said, my cup of tea in his hand. I thanked him and walked over to Niall slowly, keeping a cautious eye on this Josh character. 

"Here, Irielle." Niall said, smiling at me as he pat the spot next to him.

"I don't know anywhere else I would rather sit." I said, then rolled my eyes at how stupid that sounded.

"Good." Niall whispered in my ear when I sat down, sending good shivers down my spine. 

When I turned my attention to the t.v, I saw that we were watching 'Criminal Minds' which is my all-time favourite t.v show, after 'The Walking Dead' of course.