Epilogue.

I can't even explain how depressed I am right now.

this chapter is dedicated to the following people: 

@ElleBella26, @jade_tomlinstyles, @Brookyln_Tomlinson, @libby_xD, @monthmay and anyone else who is reading. 

I love you all. 

this has been an epic jounrney, precisely a year (in 4 days, to be exact). Thank you for sticking through the crappy chapters, the good chapters, and the heart breakers. Words cannot explain how much I love all of you readers. 

this is scutts97, signing off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Niall's P.O.V*

It's Avalee’s wedding day, and the groom is more than jittery. My beautiful daughter is a healthy 23 and she' just... She's grown up so much. It's hard to believe that this day is actually here. It's hard to think that so long ago, she was a babbling baby. 

Her little brother, however, is -- always has been-- a troublemaker. 19 years ago I decided on calling him Beau. I wanted Knate, but Irielle... she loved the name Beau. And he has Irielle's hair, my eyes. I love him to bits. I love both of my children to pieces. 

"Daddy?" A soft, feminine voice called into my bed room and I immediately recognised it as Avalee's. 

"Yes my darlin'?" I asked her, gasping a little when she walked into my room.

She was in Irielle's wedding dress. 

"It's time to go." She said to me, and I nodded.

"Beau! Let's go!" I called into his room, opening the door to complete darkness. What do you expect from a gamer son. 

"Yeah Dad." he called back, rubbing his eyes as he stepped into the hallway, the light. 

We were walking out of my room when I could feel my phone vibrating in my back pants pocket. 

"Hang on." I said, smiling when I saw the name on the screen. "Your Groom's dad." I winked, and she looked panicked. 

"What?!" Avalee’s said, her eyes scared. 

"Hello Lou." I said into the phone calmly.

"Mate, Dimitri won't calm down. You guys are on your way, right?" He asked, and I could hear his son’s frantic questions.

"5 minutes away." I chuckled, and Louis muttered a quick something before hanging up. 

"Let's go." I said to both of my children, and my mother, who helped Avalee get ready. 

I looked to my children, to my family, and wished this day never came. They know that I love them, they know that I did everything for them throughout childhood. I went to the principal’s office when Beau got into a fight. I dropped my daughter off to her Deb, and drove Beau to his first 'rock band' concert. 

I did everything for my perfect children, and I would gladly do it all over again. Everything that's happened over these years, everything I've done, that is What to do When You're in Love. And if you follow it, you will live a happy life.

*

All the boys, and the girls, had said goodbye to Niall the day before. Everyone knew that this was coming. But it didn’t stop the tears. Niall couldn’t help but cry also, only because he knew that all of his friends knew that he would finally get to be with the love of his life. His beautiful wife was waiting for him, even if he was a little on the old side, and she would still be young when he would see her.

Niall knew that he couldn’t live without Irielle. It was hell living these past 19 years, hell, he didn’t even think that he could live a year without her. How the hell he survived without her for 19 years was beyond him. Niall knew that he had to stay strong for his kids, his kids who were now 23 and 19, 4 years apart. He knew that Avalee would look after her little brother, no matter what happened to him, even if she was married, and that made peace for him.

Niall walked to his room silently, the depression inside of him growing with every step. He’d already left both of his children a note, but they already knew. Avalee and Beau already knew what their father was going to do, what he has been waiting to do for all of their natural born lives. He was ready to be with the woman he loves. As Niall closed the door, both of his children’s neatly folded notes already in the kitchen of Irielle and his house, where his kids would come to visit tomorrow like they do every Sunday, and he had placed them perfectly on the counter. Niall had a look around. All of the photos of the couple were strung up for this moment. Each moment of the two love birds captured forever. Niall took one final breath as he glanced around the room, Irielle’s beautiful face in every picture he has on these four walls.

Avalee’s note was simple, elegant, only a few words scribbled on the page:                        

‘I’ll see you soon. You’ll see me and your mother soon.’

Beau’s was also simple, the words written on the page were something that Niall never said to his son enough:

‘I love you. You’re mother loves you. We will always love you, forever & always.’

"Irielle, I’m broken, do you hear me?"  Niall whispered, falling back on the bed and closing his eyes as the sleepiness from the pills took over.

‘Close the door, throw the key, don’t wanna be reminded, don’t wanna be seen. Don’t wanna be without you, my judgments clouded, like tonight’s sky...’ 

.:The End:.