Chapter Forty-One: Let's go on a date.

The gif on the side!!! holy crap! Don't tell me that Niall can't f*ck you into another world with those hips. 

oh, and the external link on the side is Irielle's clothes for her date. Tell me what you think ♥

how good is the alt versoin video of Kiss You? if you haven't seen it, it's on the sidebar -->

~~~~~~~~

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Let's go on a date." I said to Irielle, making her turn around and stare at me in shock. "What did I say?"

"Those 5 words that came out of your mouth just then!" She exclaimed, making me wince. I thought she wanted to go out with me..

"So... you don't want to go out into the city with me for dinner?" I suggested sadly, feeling genuinely disappointed. I know that she didn't like the fans, the hate that she got, and I mean... it's Irielle, with her illness, her past, what she still has, it will get to her badly. And I told her, no, promised her, that if she ever cut again, I would cut too, which scared her. But if I find out, I will do it for her. I will. I know that she cut to try and kill herself when she got captured... but that doesn't count. My beautiful Princess is here now, and if she does it again with me, then I do it with her. I will do anything for this girl, I love her so much it hurts. I want nothing more than for her to be happy, happy with me,  happy with life. 

"Um... I..." She trailed off, looking down at her hands, pondering to herself for a minute. "Sure, you know what? Stuff the haters, after all I've been through, this should be easy." she said, smiling at me. 

Both myself and Irielle were now our goal weights, healthy, and it's been around 2 weeks since we've come back from the hospital. In three days I go back on tour, and Irielle's coming with me. No if's, but's or maybe's. She's been frantically cleaning and packing bits and pieces ever since I told her, making it amusing to watch. Jade is coming on tour with us, and Kathleen gets to tag along since no one is here to look after her. Kathleen is happy that Irielle is back, happy that she can act like a normal, happy teenager without suicidal thoughts on her mind because her big sister was missing. 

"I love you." I said, walking over to her and kissing her on the lips. When I went to move away, she put her arms around my neck, making the kiss last longer, making it deeper. I've missed this. I've missed her, I've missed her hugs, kisses, scent, face, body, soft hair, smile, eyes, I've missed everything about her. 

"When's the date?" Irielle asked, sounding just as breathless as I felt. 

"Tonight, dress in something girly." I replied, just as out of breath as her. 

"No problem, my wardrobe has a heap of new clothes." she said, smiling tightly. The girls, before Irielle's arrival home, had decided to go out and buy a heap of clothes, that were not her style, at all. But nether the less, she was beautiful in them. I loved her in every single one. Especially the cute pink dress.

"Wear the pink one." I said to her, making her blush, "The cute one that's longer at the back." 

"Okay babe." She said, the blush still on her cheeks. I smiled back at her, feeling my cheeks get hotter. She hardly ever calls me babe. It's a nice thing to hear. 

"Well, I'm going back to my place, gotta look sharp and all." I said, smirking at her and fixing my collar.

"What time are you picking me up?" Irielle played along, tilting her head down and looking up at me, looking adorable.