Chapter Twenty-Eight: Graduation and Tears.

heylo dear people (: enjoy the new chaptteerrrr ^^

HOW HOT IS JACK FROST IN THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE?! OMG

~~~~~

*Irielle's P.O.V*

"Irielle Mayy Ng.." The man called out. I stood up and walked my walk of shame. "Congratulations, you are now officially free of this school." He said, handing me my diploma and shaking my hand. We posed for a few pictures, the lights flashing and I smiled at only one camera.

The one Niall was holding. 

"Thank you Mr Jacobs." I said, thanking my now ex-principle. 

"I am so proud of you, Irielle. Getting into the royal college of Art, my my my, you sure are a piece of work." he said, shaking my hand once more. I am finally free. The day of me moving to London was my 'graduation' and now, here I am, finished school and onto University. 

"Thank you Sir." I said, getting off the stage and sitting back down. 

I was the last name to be called off of all of our 198 year 12 students. Clearly a last name starting with 'N' really isn't very common. Let alone my last name. People hear it and automatically think; "Oh! An Asian!"  I'm NOT a freaking Asian!

"Congratulations, class of 2012!" Mr Jacobs cheered, and everyone threw their hats. Not me though. I don't want to throw my hat, not when someone else will pick it up and then wear it, claiming that it's theirs. Ew. 

"Irielle we are finished!" Jade screamed, pulling me into a hug. 

"I know!" I screamed back, hugging her back, feeling the tears pricking in my eyes. I told Jade two days ago that I was moving to London, and she surprised me by saying that she was moving to London because she got into some university there, but in a different place to me. But she still gets to see Harry, who she has been seeing all week, I may add *insert winky face*

"Irielle!" Someone else called out. I looked around to try and find the source of the noise, only to see Niall, standing there, in front of everyone, without a disguise. Oh how I love him. 

"Niall!" I yelled back at him, running up and jumping, then hugging him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He kissed me and I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm free!" I yelled again once we pulled away. 

"I know Darlin'" he replied, smiling greatly at me. Then I was blinded by a flash. 

"What was that for?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes. 

"It wasn't me," He said, putting his hands up. "I took the flash off of my camera and gave it to Jade to take that picture." He explained, smirking at me. 

"Then who-"

"NIALL! OVER HERE! KISS THAT GIRL AGAIN!" A heap of paparazzi called out, suddenly circling Niall and I. 

"SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU TWAT." Niall yelled at them, putting his arms protectively around me. I buried my head in his chest, but knew it was too late, they would already have my face in one of those pictures. 

"Can we go?" I whispered, "Don't we have a plane to catch soon?" 

"Yeah, let’s go, I left Kathleen in the car." he whispered back and started to walk, me following him silently. Not long after, we arrived at my little dark blue car, and got in safely, driving away from the stupid pap's. 

"I wish I was free." I heard Kathleen grumble in the back seat. I turned back and winked at her. 

"You technically are free of this school." I said to her, getting her to smile. Suddenly my phone buzzed, signalling that I had a text from someone. I looked down and saw that Jade had texted me.