J.N ~ heather 2

Exhaustion washed over you as you dived down on to the black sofa that the dressing room had sported upon your first arrival at the arena. The concert had just ended and your manager had alerted you that he'd come back and grab you to go and do the meet and greet.

You had to suppress a groan at the mention of having to converse with people. Usually you would be happy to go out and meet your fans but at the moment you just wanted to lay there and shelter yourself away from everything and everyone, let alone have the energy to get out of your tour outfit and go meet everyone.

But yet with the little amount of energy you managed to conjure you rolled off the side of the furniture on to the floor where you push yourself up onto your feet and proceed to slip into something comfier, hanging your stage outfit over a near by chair for the dresser to come collect and prepare it for the next show.

You sink back into the couch clutching onto the drawstring of your hoodie, finding yourself once again reminiscing the memories from months prior- rather finding them to have no effect on you in that moment than it did from when you were situated on stage.

In one swift motion you pulled down the strings causing the hood around your head to collapse in and the room around to dissappear being replaced with the darkened violet material of the piece of clothing ultimately snapping yourself out of your own thoughts just as the door to the dressing room swung open.

You laid still, not knowing who had dared to disturbed the quiet aroma of the room until they spoke. You turn your head in their direction, pulling the edges of the drawn in hood of your hoodie out with your index fingers to get a clearer look at them.

You raise a brow at the natural curly haired brunette who stood perfectly leaning against the frame of the door. You tore your eyes away from her for a brief moment before settling them back on her as she steps forward.

You let out a sigh pushing yourself up into a sitting position, "Yes?"

She doesn't speak a word, she just stares at you, eyes filled with sympathy. You arched your brows down, the skin between creasing slightly. "Jade?"

"She knows the song is about her"

You froze, eyes widening and heart beginning to pound dramatically. You clutched onto the drawstrings of your hoodie, each string in one hand, pulling one down and then pulling the other shortly after creating a pattern of tugs.

"She wants to talk to you" Jade continues taking a step back to lean back against the door frame, "If you're up to it of course"

"Okay" you shift your gaze to the floor letting go of both drawstrings and settling your hands in your lap. You thought that the girl would leave after your response, but oh were you so wrong. Not only did she not leave, she walked over to you, grabbed you by your hand and pulled you out of your dressing room.

"Wait Jade" you spoke out trying to push your feet out in front to stop the two of you from going any further only to end up failing and stumbling over your own feet. Your free hand lurches forward and grips onto the brunettes shoulders going to steady yourself but it was no use, your body collided with the back of Jade sending the both of you to topple over through the double wooden doors.

Gasps elicit from every angle around you only to be drowned out by the cheery screams and shouts that followed quickly after. You roll off of Jade who groans in pain from the impact, she gingerly pushes herself up with help from Leigh-Anne who had previously bolted over along with the other two girls when the two of you had fallen.

You were then pulled up by both Perrie and Jesy who both had held gazes of concern. Perrie was the first to speak, her voice frantic yet calm at the same time, "Are you okay?" She pushed up your hoodie sleeve and began examining your arm for any bumps and bruises, fingers brushing over your skin ever so lightly.