L.P ~ baby bumps and welcome homes

This is quite a short one.

Leigh-Anne G!P

I was supposed to post the day my exams ended but I realised I didn't have a story ready, and I didnt want to bombard you all with A/N's.

However, today as you all would have known, Jesy has announced that she is leaving LittleMix after nine glorious years. This fact is deeply saddening to me, you guys and most definitely for Jesy and the girls. But she had left for a good reason, and its important that we respect that until she has her mental health boosted up. We should also carry on supporting her during this tough time, as we wouldn't necessarily want her to go through this alone. Moreover, what I'm trying to say is that we shouldn't give her hate just because she had made the tough decision to leave the group, and should keep our arms open for her when she decides to come back... if she comes back.

•°•°•°•♡•°•°•°•

Your breath was shaky as you gazed down at the pink stick upon the marbled bathroom counter. For the past few weeks you hadn't been feeling your greatest, and you hadn't a clue why, well that wasn't until you missed your period. You had begun to panic when you had found out that you were three days into it but not a drop of blood had made itself known. Initially you had thought that it had been delayed due to the stress your new boss had been putting on you, but all that was forgotten when you had begun to connect the dots. The sudden morning sickness, the missing of the periods and the beginning of unusual mood swings.

You were pregnant.

And you didn't know how to feel about it at all. Leigh-Anne had just gone on tour and wouldn't be back for another six months while you were left stranded in your shared home

You couldn't call the girl to alert her of the news as it may throw her off for the rest of the tour, or cause her to want to come home and take care of you and you just couldn't let that happen. Leigh-Anne had devoted fans that had fought and fought for tickets just to see her and the girls, and again you couldn't let her break their hearts by having to come back home because of a something you can handle just fine.

So you decided to keep it a secret until she came back.

It was a struggle due to how ecstatic Deborah was when you came forward and told her a week later. You literally had to pry the phone out of the poor womans' hands just before she had the chance to call your wife. That deed had sent ripples of guilt throughout your body due to the saddened look the woman had gave you, but nonetheless you pushed through the feeling and Deborah shook off the unexpected actions and went back to her old excited self.

During the remaining few months without your lover, Deborah had stuck by your side through thick and thin, taking you down to your appointments, arranging a baby shower (which will take place after Leigh-Anne arrives back) and overall just helping you with everyday things. She even helped you make a welcome home card for her daughter and drove you to the airport on the day Leigh-Anne was supposed to arrive back at home.

Your hand rested on top of your prominent bulge in a protective stance whilst the other held a corner of the sign that Leigh-Anne's mom had helped you make the day before. Deborah held the other end of the card, a bright smile on her face as she eagerly stared at the opaque sliding doors of the arrivals, waiting for her daughter to step through them.

A sheer squeal of excitement elicited through the woman's mouth when she spots your wife hurriedly making her way to the two of you. Both you and Deborah push up the big piece of card causing the girl in front to stop dead in her tracks, suitcase falling onto her side whilst she took a moment to read the delicate writing.

'Bet you didn't expect to come home to a pregnant wife'

Leigh-Anne's eyes widen, shifting her gaze over to you for confirmation. You nodded, a smile breaking out on your face, you place the card on the floor and stepped away to show the brunette your baby bump.

Leigh-Anne practically squealed, bouncing on the spot before barrelling over to you and carefully taking you into her arms being careful not to knock your stomach. She presses her lips against your temple and releases you from her embrace.

"So, boy or girl?"