J.T ~ Bound by Marriage

Another multi-part imagine, mainly because it was starting to get long. (I will finish the Perrie Edwards, The Search multipart imagine)

I started writing this before Jesy announced her leaving of the band so she will make an appearance as a bandmate in this.

•°•°•°•♡•°•°•°•

You'd never thought you'd ever hear those words in your twenty-eight years of life... well maybe not this soon. You had always dreamed of progressing this far into a relationship, but not with a stranger. So, when your phone rang randomly that day, you hadn't expected a thing until they claimed that the both of you were married to one another. At first, you didn't believe her trying to call her out on her bluff, then she sent that photo.

Your breath hitched as your eyes scanned the document repeatedly. It seemed legitimate, but still, you didn't really believe her, for all you know she could've faked it. But who would fake that with you?

You searched the document again looking for any names that you may or may not know. Your eyes widen as you stumble across the all too familiar name sprawled across next to yours in neat cursive writing.

You ran a hand through your hair, not really knowing what to think at that moment until your phone buzzed and the number that called you dropped down at the top of your phone. All that it was, was a Google map location for someplace three and half hours away from you.

You huffed at the distance and how far it is. Were they really going to force you to go there? Well yes, even if they had said it's your choice to show up. You still would've gone, no matter the circumstances you were in as you knew the bubbling curiosity deep within you would win. You were definitely going to have to take a few days off work.

•°•°•°•♡•°•°•°•

Your phone buzzed continuously as you stepped out of your vehicle, you peaked at your lit phone screen seeing plural numbers questioning your whereabouts. You furrow your eyebrows at the unfamiliar numbers before tucking your phone away in the pocket of your shorts ultimately ignoring them.

The place didn't seem to be busy at all, which you were glad about, to say the least, maybe just an odd couple or two occasionally walking out the building.

Locking your car, you head into the place with the bright neon red light that could be seen from a mile away. As soon as you entered a man questioned your name, you hesitantly nod, and he lets out a relieved sigh and muttered something along the lines of 'finally' showing that the poor guy had most likely been asking your name around for quite a while.

The man led you to a place at the back where your supposed 'wife' was waiting for you. There was no one else in the area apart from the brunette who sat on the red cushions sipping on a glass of water littered with a few ice cubes.

The man gestures for you to go to her before leaving you alone. You sat down next to her due to there being no seats in front of the small black table. She looks at you from the corner of her eyes setting her glass down.

"I want a divorce" is the first words she spoke out. You were taken aback by the sudden action but not surprised by the demand since who wouldn't want a divorce after finding out you're married to a stranger.

"That may take a while since you may want to keep this marriage a secret right? Don't want it ruining your career." You inform the girl not necessarily looking at her but rather at the trio of girls who had made their way into the seating area. They gazed at the two of you whispering to one another before taking a seat not too far away. You shift your gaze back over to the woman next to you.