L.P~ dont listen to them

Your heart pounded against your chest as you watch your girlfriend of a year stroll through the schools corridors books hugged close to her abdomen as she laughed along with her group of friends.

A pink tint painted your cheeks as you make eye contact with her, she sends a smile your way and you felt as though your stomachs were doing flips like a group of acrobats performing in a circus, but nonetheless you reciprocate her action back to her.

Your attention was snapped away from the brunette goddess and brought back to your impatient friend waving their hand in front of your face. You smile at them as they continue what they were saying before but you couldnt help but let your gaze trail back to your girlfriend who too was staring right back at you.

You watched at how she nodded along to her friends conversation not necessarily paying any close attention to it as she tucked a lose strand of her hair behind her ear, all throughout keeping her eyes trained on you. An annoyed sigh filled your ears as your friend shook you trying to get your attention back onto them.

Not wanting to annoy them any further you just nodded along to what they were saying as their words travelled through one ear right out the other. But yet still you took a few side glances towards the dark skinned girl across the hall, only this time she wasn't with her friend anymore, instead she was walking into a classroom and right before she closed the door she turned towards you and sent a nod in your direction.

You hold a finger up stopping your friend mid sentence and left them to follow your lover.

Once you had entered the room and successfully closed the door you cupped your partners cheeks and brought her in for a quick peck. You felt her place a firm grip on your hips as she sends you a goofy smile, you wrap your arms around her neck and touch your forehead with hers.

"Hey" you breathe out

"Hi" she responds

"You look stunning"

She blushes and looks away but you tilt her head so that she was looking at you again. You were drowning in her chocolate brown eyes and every second longer you stared at them, you were falling faster, harder, deeper for her.

You just wished that you were able to show her just how much you loved her outside but seeing as you both pretty much lived in a fucked up world and went to a fucked up school where you both knew they wouldn't accept you. You kept it a secret.

And everyday it hurt the both of you from keeping something so, so, so normal for humans hidden from the rest of the world just because of your gender. But yet, the both of you made it work, sneaking almost every second day before the bell rings away from your individual group of friends to spend the very little time that they would have together.

You pulled her closer to you and leaned in, interlocking your lips with hers. You loved the way her lips felt against yours, they were so soft and worthy to die for.

Cold air instantly hit you in the face as Leigh-Anne was torn away from you. She screamed your name over and over again as the man dragged her out of the classroom.

Her name escaped your lips as you tried to run after her but felt someone grab hold of your arms preventing you from doing so.

The stranger dragged you out of the room and tossed you against the lockers, you land right next to your girlfriend letting out a small pained groan.

A large crowd had gathered around you both and the two men who you managed to make out to be the principal and one of the teachers.

Both men looked as if though they were seething with anger. Both you and Leigh-Anne flinched as the principal stepped closer to you.

He didn't say anything he just looked down at you both with pure hatred in his eyes. Your eyes began to pool with tears as the girl next to you started to whimper.

"You both disgust me" the teacher spat out venom laced in his voice.

You flickered your gaze around the crowd trying to prevent the tears from bursting through the cracks of the built dam wall, you settled your eyes on your friend but looked away almost immediately as they copied the principals actions.

The principal shook his head as his voice escaped passed his lips "What do you think God would say when a homosexual like you arrives at Heavens pearly gates!?" He boomed throughout the dead silent hall.

Leigh-Anne slid her hand across the short distance between you and her and held onto yours, releasing the deep breath she had held in the entire time.

"Dont listen to them. You get to come in too" she speaks out unable to hold in her tears any longer.