J.T: The meaning of Love

Word Count; 500
Warnings; mentions of abuse (so if you feel uncomfortable, you can skip the oneshot)

This one shot is by no means to cause intentional harm to Jade Thirlwall herself, she's an amazing woman and this one-shot is purely fiction.

I know Perrie and Leigh-Anne are supposed to come before Jade in the order, but both their one-shots are taking a while to finish and this one has just been sitting in my drafts, so hopefully, this will keep you all going just until I get Perrie's and Leigh-Anne's finished.

For Perrie's one shot, I was wondering if you all would be comfortable reading something a tad bit nsfw?

•°•°•°•♡•°•°•°•

Love.

Love is simply a word tossed around in the heartless of occasions, a mutual word between friends that means nothing, a word to signify a relationship between family.

Love can hold many meanings, each one leading through different paths, twists, and turns. But the one meaning of love that you'll forever know is that it is a conniving thief that wrapped your helpless heart into its gentle hands and forcefully locked it in a cage hidden away for the hopes that it shall not beat for anyone else.

Love is a deceiving creature that hurt you to an extent that you can't dare to spread it to another.

But love is the only thing that gets you through the day. The only thing that makes you feel alive. The only thing that makes you feel loved.

Love takes the shape and form of her.

Every dark and luxurious curl of her mahogany locks that sprouts out like a waterfall cut short, flows full of love, love for you. Her black coffee eyes burning with her desire for you, and her small gentle hands hold her passion.

Passion that litters your skin with her definition of the word love.

Love is a pain that is removed from your touch by the press of her lips. Devilish lips that shout obscenities past the rose covered layer that makes you melt. Lips that then heal every open wound that leaks her true nature.

Love is hard and difficult and time consuming but love is everything. Love makes your heart beat a thousand times over, love is what makes you blind to all the dangers.

Blind to the dangers of Jade Thirlwall.

A sweet and charming popstar with the world in her grip, nurturing on that good-natured façade that she spits. But with you, the worries and stress of her world release in the form of those purple splodges that she tells are the meaning of her love and the unique way in which she gets to share.

You find it flattering, counting the symbols of her love daily to keep yourself going. The consistency in which the marks appear bring you comfort that Jade will love you for as long as the bruises should last, those lengths often growing longer.

And you love it all.

You love everyway that she shows her love. You pushed against the kitchen counter, her soft addictive lips harshly brushing against the crook of your neck while her nails dig into your hips, the bloodstained angry crescents a reminder of the moment. You love how she'll take care of you afterwards, where her hand will have your chin gripped harshly while she peppers her unconditional love over the black irregular circles, some being your eye but the other predominantly on the corner of your lip, and others down below where the outcomes end in pure ecstasy.

Each kiss is the reminder of her love for you and the reminder that everything will be okay.

Love is a sense of security, and that security, no matter what were to be done, is Jade.