chapter 6

Cassidy ^^^

The beeping of a horn woke me up from that heavenly sleep. A tingling sensation ran through me, starting at my upper thigh and ending at the top of my skull. I cracked my eyes open slighlty to see Landon's hand placed casually on my thigh. Exactly where the tingling started. I guess this was the mate bond at it's finest. Although I didn't want to be an alphas mate, never mind a second chance mate, I couldn't deny that this felt amazing, just skin-on-skin contact. No $ex, just touching. Saying that, imagine what the $ex would be like. The mind blowing, never ending orgasm giving, hanging onto the very edge of the bed, $ex.

I scolded myself and my wolf for the images that circled within my brain, making my cheeks flush and my breath come out in pants. My breathing alerted Landon that I was awake. He turned his head away from the road and smiled a genuine smile towards me. That smile, it was the last straw for my body. My thighs clenched together in a unfamiliar ache that was foreign to my body. I mean, I'd touched myself before. What girl hasn't? But this, this was different. I bit my lip to stop myself from letting out a betraying moan as images of Landon using those long fingers, he was currently steering with, to bring me to the edge of bliss. Toying with me and curling inside of me as he found my weak spots, pushing inside of me roughly, that cocky smirk on his face as he stared down at me with love in his eyes as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

What was happening to me? Landon looked at me harder, a confused look on his face. Inhaling deeply his eyes directed towards my chest, eyes changing to an obsidian black again. He suddenly looked back to the road and bared left sharply, jumping out of the vehicle and running to my side, pulling me out of the car and carrying me away like a bride on her wedding day. I bit my lip harder, Causing a crimson red streak to make it's way down my chin and leaving a trail to form to my neck. Landon lowered his head to my lips and licked the liquid and pulled my lip from the tough grip of my teeth with his own mouth. I couldn't stop myself. A betraying moan escaped my mouth. He growled loudly and gruffly.

I looked around and realised we were in an unfamiliar house. Multiple people standing around with ballons and smiles on their faces. A welcoming committee? Now that made me stop having those thoughts. I jumped down from Landon's arms and straightened out my sweats and top, feeling self conscious as I was dressed so casually. Everyone in the room's smiles dropped as they stared at us. Landon growled and picked me up again, roaring at them to leave. The children didn't seem affected by this however and ran up to him, hugging his legs.

"Alpha!" They screamed, over pronouncing the 'A' at the end. He went to growl at the children but I hit him roughly. Growling at kids who obviously adored him. Who did he think he was? He seemed to snap himself out of whatever haze he was in and gently lowered me to the floor, avoiding the flood of kids at his feet. I looked around the house. It wasn't huge at all. Spacious, but not huge. It looked a little bit like a college dorm. Big kitchen in the centre, no stairs anywhere to be seen and numerous doors and corridors leading off into the darkness and other people rooms. It was different. But I could get used to it.

Landon seemed to catch himself staring at me as I turned around. The small tykes attached to his legs seemed to catch this too and ran off to their mothers in worry.
"Is that Miss Rachel's replacement?" Now that hurt. Replacement? Miss Rachel? What did these kids mean. Landon heard their words and barked loudly for them to leave at once. I stared at the floor, looking at some gold glitter that resided their. Everyone has dispersed from the area within minutes and now there was only us and the few teens in their rooms.

"Who's miss Rachel?" I asked cautiously. He came over to me and touched my arm.

"It's not important. I'd like for you to get accustomed to your new surrounding. Allow me to show you around redemption falls later today". I was confused as to what he was talking about and winded slightly by the quick and snappy change of topic.