Escanor VS Meliodas

-Elizabeth's POV-

I woke up and started healing myself. When I was fully healed, I looked around the room. So Meliodas room looks like this? Not really my style.

When will Meliodas come back? I want the one that fell in love with me back. I want MY Meliodas back.

I sat down on the bed and looked at my wings on the floor. The with colour of them have started to get red of all the blood it have sucked up.

I looked down at my hands and started crying. How did this happen? Why did I do all this? Why couldn't I accept the fact that he will never live me back for real? That I just brainwashed him? He become a traitor to his own clan because of me. He suffered because of me. I did all this to him.

-Meliodas POV-

I smirked as he jumped up in the air.

"Divine Axe Ritha." He said as a giant axe landed in his hand. Then he swung it towards me. I used my sword like a shield and then jumped on top of the axe. Running on it and kicking this guy's face.

"How dare you touch me?! Escanor!" He said and cut the air with his finger.

"And what are th- agghhh!" I said as I was cut in the stomach.

"You bastard!" I said as I held the scar that bleed.

"What do you think now then?" Merlin asked. I ran and attacked Escanor.

"1000 Divine cut!" I said.

"Hellblaze!" I yelled and then looked at the burningq man. He tried to get the fire away with his hand, but it didn't work.

Then Merlin snapped with his finger and the fire was put out. I attacked Escanor with kicks and punches. He fell to the ground and I stood on top of him.

"What happened? You too weak? Wanna go home to mommy?" I teased.

"How dare you look down at me?!" He asked.

"Well, you are much stronger then the others. It's a shame I need to kill you." I said and pointed my sword to his neck.

Then I was punched away. I looked there to see the King at Escanor with the Chastiefol aimed at me.

The Diane helped Escanor up.

"What the heck?!" Ban yelled at me. Wait, how do I know their names? Since when do I care?

"What?! Pick a fight?!" I asked.

"Captain? What's wrong with you? What have made you do this to others?" Diane asked.

"Diane, no idea to talk to him." Merlin said.

"But we need to try!" Diane said. I rolled my eyes. Then the sharp pain come back again. I took my hand to my head and closed my eyes. It hurt.

-Merlin's POV-

Me and Diane was arguing a bit when we was cut off.

"Captain?" Ban asked. We all looked at the Captain. He had his hand to his head in pain. He had a small frown too. Then he fell to the ground. Passed out.

"Do he fake like last time?" King asked.

"No, I don't think so." I said. We all walked closer.

"Miss Merlin, if I may ask, what happened to the Captain and where is Gowther?" Escanor asked.

"Gowther is injured and is trying to put himself together again. Captain have been brainwashed the whole time we have known him and the most of his life. This is-" I was cut off by the other sins.

"The real Captain. We know." Everyone said at the same time.

"Yes. His-" I was cut off again.

"Real personality. You say that too much!" Diane said.

"Yeah, like the whole time." Ban said.

"Anyway, we need to take the Captain to the boar hat." I said. They nodded. Escanor picked up the Captain and laid him over his shoulder.

"Witch way?" I asked. Diane pointed at a small dot on a mountain that come closer and closer. Hawk mama walked.

"Hey guys!" Hawk yelled. We got up on Hawk mama and in the boar hat. We walked up to the Captain's room that was now clean from bodies and blood.

"Is he faking?" King asked. I looked at the Captain and touched his forehead. It was warm.

"No, he is fighting the breath of bless, but it have gotten... stronger. It may go back to the Captain we know." I said.

"How big chance?" Diane asked.

"50/50. Get some chains! We need to bind him to the bed as fast as possible. He can awake whenever and if he is the evil Captain, he will bring chaos to us all." I said. King went out of the room to get chains.

"Get some cold water too! He is burning!" I said. Diane went down this time. I stared at the Captain in silence while waiting on the water and chains.

"Lady Merlin, are you okay?" Escanor asked.

"Yes, yes I am." I said.

"I have the chains!" King said.

"I have water and a towel." Diane said.

"Good." I said. I took the chins and started chaining Captain's arm. Not leaving one small gap. Then I fastened the chains to the bed. I did the same to the other arm and his two legs. Now, his whole arms and legs was chained, but not hands or feet.

"Isn't this a bit too much?" King asked.

"No." I said.

"But if he is his kind self?" Diane asked.

"We can't take any risks. If he become his kind self, he can turn back just by a small thing like a sword." I said.

"Are ya gonna give him the towel or nah?" Ban asked. I gave him a small glare before placing the towel on the Captain's forehead.

"We should leave. I will go and help Gowther heal himself." I said and walled out of the room.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Where is Meliodas? It have been hours. He should be back by now. I miss him. Should I look after him?