Take her away

-Bartra's POV-

"Well, you see..." Diane started. Everyone come and stood beside me.

"We just go to know that the Captain have been brainwashed the whole time we known him and the most of his life by a goddess. That brainwashing haven't it's effect anymore and Captain got back to his real self. With other words, a cold hearted murderer." Diane said in a little panic.

"That is his real self?!" Howser asked in a yell. We told him to be quiet.

"Yeah, we didn't know he was like this. Oh no, we need to see how Elizabeth and Merlin is!" Diane said and ran inside. We all ran after her and come in the room to see Meliodas, Elizabeth and Merlin. Meliodas held his sword against Elizabeth's neck while she was pushed in the wall. Merlin was laying on the floor all bloody, nearly not able to stay awake.

"Let my daughter be!" I said harsh. Meliodas looked at me and the next second, he had stuck his sword in my stomach and I spit blood.

"King Bartra!" They all said at the same time while Elizabeth said father. Then Meliodas pinched my head and I fell to the floor. Griamore come and helped me.

"You majesty, I will take you back." He said and helped me up.

"Father, let me heal you." Elizabeth said. Meliodas pointed the sword at her again.

"You aren't going anywhere." Meliodas said and then pointed the sword at me again. No one was able to attack. His ruthlessness was too scary and it was no space for a fight.

"Neither do you!" He said and then he was behind me with his sword do my neck and slowly cut it. Everyone begged him to stop. I felt warm liquid run down my skin and I slowly felt tired. Then everything went black.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Sir Meliodas cut off my father's head and throw it on me. I started crying as I looked at his pale face.

"You can take it." He said with a smirk as he then got behind sir Griamore.

"You have much muscles for not being strong." Sir Meliodas said and stabbed sir Griamore in the leg and arm.

"Who.. is.. next?" Sir Meliodas asked and pointed the sword to one after one, then it stopped on sir Gilthunder.

"You." He said and attacked sir Gilthunder badly, but not so that he dies. Then he went on Howser. He made a storm around him like a shield, but it didn't work. Then it was King Arthur's turn.

They clinched sword for a minute.

"Wow, you was strong." Sir Meliodas said.

"Hah, I am really that strong?" King Arthur asked.

"Just kidding." Sir Meliodas said and hurt Arthur badly too. Then sir Meliodas went for the sins, they tried their best, but they was still pretty injured and collapsed.

"You are all so weak." Sir Meliodas said and then walked up to me.

"You are coming with me disgusting goddess!" Sir Meliodas said and pulled me up with my hair. Then he started walking, still pulling me by the hair.

"No, Elizabeth, don't... go." Lady Diane said. I couldn't fight back. Many bones was still broken and i was as injured as the others.

"Take out your wings!" He said.

"I-I d-don't h-ha-" I was trying to tell him.

"DON'T LIE TO ME GODDESS!" He yelled, I cried more.

"B-but I-I really d-d-don't h-have a-a-" I was cut off again.

"I guess you get to feel the pain then." He said and took out his wings. Then started flying while still holding my hair.

"N-n-no. P-please." I said and cried even more. He had already flying out of sight of the boar hat.

"Okay." He said and let me go, making me fall. I yelled as I fell. Then he catched me. I took my arms around his neck and hugged him hard as I still cried.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He yelled.

"I-I." Was all I could say. Then he flew down.

"Get off of me!" He yelled.

"N-no." I said. He started pushing me away and it hurt really bad, but I wouldn't let him go. Then he pushed me away, making me fall to the ground that wasn't far because of him landing on the ground.

"I'm hungry. Don't go anywhere!" He said and walked away. I couldn't move anymore. I just sat at the ground as sir Meliodas left me.

Some minutes later, I heard a wolf, then one more and one more. They come closer and closer. Soon, I saw them, it was about 10 and they all ran towards me. I wanted to run, but couldn't.

They arrived at me and started licking on my scars and blood some bite me too. I screamed as they did. Then someone was attacking the wolves. I looked up to see sir Meliodas.

"Why didn't you run?!" He asked angry.

"I-I can't." I said.

"Nonsense!" He said and pulled me up by my hair, but I collapsed to the ground when he let go of my hair.

"You are weak!" He said.

"I know." I said and looked down. Then he kneed down in front of me and lifted up my face to look at him.

"Be silent and I can carry you." He said. I nodded and he picked me up. He took out his wings and started flying. It was already getting dark. I laid my head on his chest because I didn't have the strength to hold it up. Then I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up really hungry, I haven't eaten in a whole and a half day. I froze too. We was outside and I just had sone shattered clothes. I looked around and saw Meliodas sitting and eating infront of a fire.

I looked at him with a small smile, but soon he turned around and saw me.

"You're awake. Good. Now let's go." He said, walked up to me and pulled me up by my wrist.

"You are ice cold!" He said and let go of my wrist. I fell to the ground. He picked me up and sat me down infront of the fire.

Some minutes after, he picked me up again and took out his wings. Then we flew again.