Elizabeth knows

-Meliodas POV-

I stared up the ceiling, waiting for it to be morning and everyone to wake up. Suddenly, I heard a tired voice.

"Can't sleep? Something wrong?" Elizabeth asked and slightly sat up. I just responded with "The rope."

She nodded and started untie me as she said "Hawk is so over dramatic sometimes. I hope he will stop tie you in a rope every night."

Wait, I will be tied up every night?! How the hell am I gonna sleep?!

Then she was done with untie me, making me say "I'm free!" and pull out my arms and legs like if I was gonna do, what human children say 'a snow angel'.

Elizabeth giggled and laid down beside me. She then said "I have missed you so much Meliodas." and kissed my forehead before snuggling in my chest. Seriously?! When I am getting out of the rope, then I will have her cuddling me?! I would have said 'How much worse could it be?!', but if I do, then everything will be much worse!

It took about 15 minutes before I fell asleep.

I woke up by the damn pig again, yelling "How did you come out of the rope you pervert?!"

"How should I cook you? Whole roasted or grilled?" I asked as he ran down the stairs shouting "Ban! Help me!"

"Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked, making me look at her and ask "Yes?"

I'm getting better at pretending like 'me'.

"Never mind, I will tell you tonight." She said. Seriously?! Now I want to know!

Elizabeth started getting ready as I just walked to the toilet to get ready. When we was done we headed downstairs to see the sins. Ban was cooking breakfast to everyone.

"Here you have Captain." Ban said and gave me a plate of food. I just took it and started eating. Diane then spoke asking "How are you today Captain? Still tired after everything?"

"Yeah." I said. Once again, Elizabeth said "You can rest today." and kissed my cheek. Why is she acting like this?!

"Stop that. I know that you have loved each other in 3000 years and blah blah blah and you have your memories back and you have found a way to stay alive with your memories and blah blah blah. You do too much lovey dovey." Ban said. Loved each other?! What the hell?!

"Stop it Ban, they are cute together." Diane said. Cute?! I'm not cute!

"Thanks Diane." Elizabeth said. Then Gowther spoke "I have no memories of the curse being half broken. How did you break it?"

"You don't have any memories of it because of that Meliodas made it for 2 lives then." Elizabeth said and put her head on my shoulder. I want to push her away!

"You seem pretty quiet Captain." Escanor said. Then I said "I'm fine, just tired."

"You bastard need to open the boar hat! I want my food from the culinary god!" Hawk said. He is really irritating me.

"I will open up." Diane said. The rest of the day, they opened the tavern as I tried to learn witch table it witch one. I think I finally got it after some hours.

I can't believe that they make me do something like this! It's humiliating! I should be feared by everyone and everything! Why are they clinging to me like I was some... some weapon?! I hate it! But I need to know what have been going on the last 3000 years.

Suddenly, I was cut out of my thoughts when someone drunk put an arm around me and asked "What's a kid like you doing here? Want to taste your first ale? Run away from your parents?"

"Ugh, get off of me you drunk bastard!" I said and walked away from him. It takes every muscle in my body to not kill him with one strike.

"Come back kid!" He said and walked after me. My short temper is about to go berserk!

"Let. Me. Be!" I said cold. He just put and arm around me and said "Are you working here or not kid? You seem like a pretty young feller."

Then I turned around and pulled out my sword, kicking him down on the floor at the same time. Everyone went quiet as they looked at me pointing the sword at the costumes neck.

"I told you to let me be!" I said. Then I heard a snap with someone's fingers as the words "Perfect cube."

A cube appeared around me and I looked at the only one able to use perfect cube in here. Merlin.

"Let me out of here!" I said and kicked the perfect cube. Because of that I was inside it, it didn't reflect my powers back at me.

"Meliodas, please calm down. We can go upstairs and talk." Elizabeth said, making me answer "After I have killed him!"

"W-what have happened t-to you Captain? T-this i-isn't like y-y-you." Escanor said. I sighed and said "I'm just tired, I should go to bed."

Merlin let me out of perfect cube as everyone started talking again. Diane and Gowther started seving costumes again. Ban cooked. King made the dishes as Escanor poured drinks. Merlin just drank vine or something. Hawk was eating and stealing the costumes food.

While they did all that, Elizabeth walked up to me and said "I have something to tell you."

I just nodded and followed Elizabeth upstairs to 'Our' room. Then I plopped down in bed as Elizabeth sat down beside me.

"What is it?" I asked. I think that is what I would have said anyway if I was 'me'.

"When will you stop pretending? I know you aren't under the breath of bless anymore." Elizabeth said, shocking me and making me ask "What do you mean Elizabeth?"

I can just do what I think 'I' should do.

"Stop pretending. I know you too well, so why are you pretending?" She asked, making me shoot back the question "How did you know and who have you told?"