How to act

-Meliodas POV-

"I'm the only one that knows, but as you acted downstairs, the others might find out soon enough." She said. Then I asked "How long have you known?!"

"Since the beginning. I know exactly how you was when you had the breath of bless over you and can see every small mistake you do." She said. That was... kinda creepy. I like it.

She is quite bold too. Knowing it is the real me and still doing her lovey dovey towards me.

"Well, I didn't know you could be like so... bold." I said. She just looked at me and said "You didn't answer my question."

"I thought of acting until everyone find out, but you have already found out. The fact that you didn't tell anyone even if you knew, makes me believe you won't tell them, so I guess I will continue acting until they find out." I said, but then took a step closer to her.

"And you are going to tell me all the details of how I am supposed to act." I continued and stepped closer, making her take a step back. Then she suddenly said "What if I refuses? Or I tell the sins? I can easily make you do something wrong." as she stepped closer to me.

"You won't." I said, making her take a step closer and say "I do."

Taking a step back, I said "You wouldn't dare."

"Yes, I do." She said and keeled a bit so that we would be at the same level. She poked my nose while saying "But I won't because I love you and want you safe."

Wow, she is more bold then I expected.

"Love me, huh? Prove it." I dared. She didn't do or say anything, just looking a bit. That made me a bit uncomfortable the way she looked at me. I'm used to that people look at me with fear or hatred, but never the way she have.

She is staring at me with... I don't know, but it makes me uncomfortable.

Starting to get more and more uncomfortable, I looked away, but a second after, I felt a soft hand on my chin, moving my face to look at her.

I didn't have time to see her face before I felt something on my lips. Her lips. She had her eyes closed as she kissed me.

Immediately, I pulled away. She is bold. Too bold. Like crazy bold. She is a crazy goddess. That is actually a bit attracting.

She looked at me as I said "Fine, I believe you." and looked away. My cheeks is getting hot and I didn't want her to see it. Wait, was I... blushing?

Slowly, I pulled up my hand to my cheeks and felt the hot. Don't tell me I'm blushing. When it calmed down, I looked at her again and said "But you have to stop it, because I will never love you nor anyone back. Not even like. Plus you shouldn't love me, even like it. It's against the nature laws. We are supposed to kill each other."

It hurt to say that, but I quickly brushed it off and killed of my emotions. I got out of the trance as I heard her say "Well, I don't believe in nature laws then, because I will love you no matter what." She said and sat down on the bed.

"You have to tell me how to act goddess." I said and sat down on the other side of the bed. She got closer to me and sat down beside me.

Then lifted her arms and started playing with my hair, getting me a bit irritated. She really is a crazy goddess!

"Okay, you need to know witch table is which so that you can take orders to the tables. You need to kick out everyone that is starting a fight or is perverted with any of the sins or me. You also need to act like the owner because you are the owner by this place." She said and then stopped, making me ask "That's all?"

"No, that's the things in the tavern. Then it's your personality. You are a big pervert, but only to me. You always gives comments to Hawk like 'I will grill you' or 'It would be good with pork to lunch' and other things. You always like to do new food or do some, but it always tastes awful. Enough to make you throw up or pass out." She started explaining.

Then I got too irritated of her playing with my hair, so I pushed her away and said "Get away from me goddess!"

"I'm not gonna explain then." She said. With a sigh, I said "Fine then."

At least I like that last part with cooking food that can kill people.

"Ban is your best friend and you like to have competitions. You even have some kind of hand things when you first yell each other's names or titles and then run to each other. You do some high five things and then throw each other in a wall or something. Then you arm wrest while the whole place falls apart with everything." She continued.

I like the part when I get to throw that human in a wall and the whole place would fall apart.

"All the sins loves drinking and partying. Expectly you that always starts it. Okay, maybe not Gowther, but he doesn't mind it. You never gets drunk and you are always cheerful. You lightens up everyone's mood and loves to joke around, but can be serious at times. You never gets angry and always stops things like fights that goes too long." She said.

Okay, this is definitely not me at all. I hate it.

"Then lastly, we are a couple. Everyone knows that and you are always caring about me and the sins. Hawk too, even if your relationship is throwing assaults at each other. Oh, something important you should know is that we have had a curse the last 3000 years after the fight with the Demon king and Supreme deity. You is immortal and still is, so you will always come back to life. I was always reincarnated as a human every time I died. I would always die in front of you after three days if I remembered anything, but you have lift a bit of my curse two of my lives ago, so I won't die after three days." She ended the explaining.

I'm happy I'm immortal. Now I will be unstoppable and I kinda know everything the past 3000 years. However, I still need to know about the seal.

"Oh, the last thing is that we are getting married in a month." She said, shocking me.

"What?!" I yelled.