Tristan's first day

-Tristan's POV-

The demon king ordered aunt Diane and Merlin together with uncle Ban, King, Gowther and Escanor to go to the dungeon.

I hope they will be fine. They told me to not talk back.

"Chandler, give Tristan a room." The demon king said and the same man that held me back before took me out of the room.

I walked a bit after the man and looked down at the floor. Then he suddenly stopped, making me look up at him.

He looked at me with a small smile and said "Aren't you adorable? It's a miracle that young Master Meliodas have a son."

He patted my head as he said that and I forced a small smile. Then I asked "T-the demon king i-is my father?"

The man nodded and said "Yes, you have the same demon mark and are powerful, just like your father."

"T-then my mother should be here too, b-because mother and father love each other, r-right?" I asked, hoping I would meet my mother as well. I have only heard about father and how merciless he is and that he is bad. He scares me a bit.

Then the man started walking again while I followed. We arrived at a room with a BIG bed and some other things. It wasn't any toys or anything in here.

"C-Chandler?" I asked. Hope that is his name, because father said 'Chandler'.

"Yes Tristan?" He asked and looked at me, making me ask "W-what about aunt D-Diane a-and uncle Ban and everyone else?".

"That question is for your father. Now, let's get you out of those clothes." Chandler said and walked out of the room. Is it something I should do? Should I follow him?

10 minutes later with just waiting, Chandler come back with some clothes. It was a black west with sleeves that stopped at my wrists. Then it was black pants that stopped a bit down from my knees and I had black shoes.

Chandler gave me a bath and when we was done, I put on the new clothes. I liked my old clothes better. They was much more colourful. A blue west with a white shirt underneath. Then I had orange shorts and blue shoes.

"Your father wants to meet you at the dinner. It is in exactly one hour and 34 minutes." Chandler said and left me alone. Where is the dinner room? And when have it been 1 hour and 34 minutes?

I sat down in the bed and looked around the room. Everything was so black, white and silver. No colours at all. It wasn't any toys either. Nothing to do.

When I thought it was time for dinner, because I'm getting really hungry, I walked out of the room. It was a long hallway and I could go both ways. Where should I go?

After trying to decide, I finally just walked a direction. I walked around looking in rooms, but I didn't find any dinner room. As I was just about to turn a corner I didn't think I been in yet, I fell backwards.

I looked up at the person that I bumped into to see father looking down on me. I got up and whispered a quiet "S-sorry."

While I looked down at my feet, he asked "What are you doing here?"

It was demanding and emotionless. It scared me.

"I-I was on my way t-to the d-dinner r-room." I answered, making him say "You know it is 40 minutes left until dinner, go back to your room."

I just nodded and then said "B-but I don't k-know where it i-is."

He sighed a bit annoyed and said "Just follow me to my work, but you need to be quiet the whole time."

I nodded and followed father to a room. It was like every other room. Boring.

Father sat down at a desk and picked up a pencil. Then he said "You can sit there." and pointed at a chair in the corner of the room. I did as told and sat down in the chair.

It was boring and all father did was read some papers and sometimes write something. I had so boring I started to get tired.

I woke up and saw someone stand and look at me. A serious face on. Then I realized that it was father. He had his arms crossed and annoyed face.

"It's dinner. Get up, we are going now." Father said. I nodded and stood up. I miss my aunts and uncles.

"Don't just fall asleep like that. I won't wake you up next time." Father said as we walked out of the room. I nodded and looked at his feet when he walked. Following him.

Then we walked in silence until I asked "W-Where is uncle E-Escanor and t-the others?"

Father stopped and looked at me with a emotionless face. He didn't look happy about my question.

"Listen Tristan, you aren't allowed to be with those rebellious sinners and if I find you even talking about them again, I will make sure that you regret it, understand?!" Father asked in a harsh tone. I felt tears dwell up in my eyes as I nodded. Then we continued walking.

When we arrived at the dinner room, father sat down in one chair and said "Sit wherever you want."

I nodded and pulled out a chair at the end of the long side of the table. Father sat down in the middle of the short side. The  plates was given in front of us. Father started eating while I had a bit of a hard time. I needed to make my own paces while uncle Ban gave me food I didn't need to cut. He cut my food already.

I miss everyone.