Pass out

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was thrown in the dungeon in a big castle of sir Chandler.

"Please, let me meet sir Meliodas." I said.

"Stay away from Master Meliodas!" He said and walked away. I started crying until I heard a door open. I was quiet, but the tears were still streaming down my face.

"Get up!" Sir Meliodas said. I still couldn't stand or walk. He got in my cell and pulled me up by my hair. When he let go, I fell to the floor.

"Get up!" He said.

"I-I c-can't." I said.

"GET UP!" He yelled. I tried as hard as possible, but it didn't work.

"I-I c-can't." I said. He then took my wrist and started pulling me outside the cell, up for some stairs and then in a corridor to a room. A bedroom.

"S-sir M-Meliodas. I-it h-hurts." I said.

"Shut up or scream for help!" Sir Meliodas said.

"Your head will be on the wall when I torture you to death, you should know that." Sir Meliodas said. My tears just rolled down my face.

"Stop crying damn it!" He said. I tried, but it didn't work. I curled up in a ball, waiting for him to hit me or hurt me at any way.

-Meliodas POV-

Why can't I just kill her?! Why do I feel bad for her? Aren't I emotionless? I feel more empty. I want to hug her so badly, but my mind says to torture her.

I just stared at her. She cried more and more while I felt more and more horrible. Then I started to move without thinking. I moved down to her and hugged her.

"Don't cry." I said as emotionless as always. She slowly hugged me back and stopped crying a little. What is wrong with me?!

When she stopped completely, I stood up and laid down in bed. Leaving her on the floor.

"S-sir Meliodas?" She asked. I just ignored her, I needed to think.

Why? Why am I acting like this? What is wrong with me?!

After thinking of different possibilities, I got tired and went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning and saw Elizabeth sleeping on the floor. She was shaking a bit. I stood up and changed clothes to something better then that uniform thing. A white west with black buttons and pants.

When I was done, she was still shaking. I took my blanket and laid it over her. She stopped shaking and a small smile grown on her face.

I walked up to my weapons and started looking. What weapons would be the best to kill her? My axe-sword? My normal sword? Or something else?

At the end, I chose a knife so I could cut her to death. I walked over to her and kick ed d her in the stomach so that she woke up. She spit up a bit blood in the process.

"Sit!" I said. She did as told. Then I fast sat down beside her and held her wrist. I slowly pushed in the knife in her wrist and cut her a long scar from the wrist to her shoulder. She bit her lip to not scream.

I leaned in.

"Come on, just scream and I will end your suffer." I whispered. She didn't do as I said. Then she took her hand I was not holding to her head and then, she blacked out.

What's happening? She haven't lost that much blood yet. I picked her up and laid her on the floor in a corner. Then I walked out of my room to eat breakfast.

When I was done, I walked back to my room. She was still not awake. She really is strange. I plopped down in my bed and started reading sword techniques.

After a couple hours of reading, she had still not woken up. I walked up and kicked her, no reaction. Then I checked her pulse. She was alive.

"What a pain." I said annoyed. I walked back to my bed and laid down and continued reading. Then I fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at the goddess. Still not awake. I walked up and kicked her. No reaction. I signed and decided to take a shower.

Walking in, I took off all my clothes and got in a cold shower. After a minute or two, I walked back out and dressed myself.

When I was done, I saw her move a finger. I walked over to her and could feel her pulse go a bit faster then before.

I took in her neckline and held her over the floor, but no reaction. I let go of her so that she fell to the floor, but no reaction.

I walked back to the bed and stared up on the ceiling.

Why don't I just go? Why do I feel like I can't leave her? Why can't I just kill her?!

I laid down, thinking the same questions over and over again. It was about in two hours before I heard something. It was small words in a whisper and I knew exactly what it was for. Cheat curve.

I pretended I didn't hear them and continued looking up the ceiling.

"M-Meliodas?" I heard her voice. I looked at her with a smirk.