Toy store

-Tristan's POV-

I was finally done with the sword training for today with Chandler. It was fun! A little hard too, but fun!

Father watched me the whole time I was training and helped me a bit. He was so kind to me!

"Come now Tristan, we would go out to town and buy things to your room today." Father said as I was changing clothes to some more casual then the training clothes father gave me.

"Okay!" I said and once I was done, I went out of my room to see father waiting. Smiling, I took his hand as we started walking.

"Can I meet mother after?" I asked, but father shook his head.

"She will try to brainwash you." He said, but I responded with "But if she love me, she shouldn't brainwash me. She seemed so nice when I talked to her."

"We agreed that you could meet the sins, not your mother. That's it." Father said, harsher then usually, making me take away my hand.

"Tristan, your mother is a seriously dangerous goddess. She play with people's minds or brainwash them with a spell. I don't want that to happen to you, okay?" He spoke, a bit more gentle.

"O-okay." I answered and took father's hand again. We continued walking out of the castle in the big town. It was pretty many places to eat and all the demons seemed pretty happy, but father didn't let me eat anywhere. He said it's better food at the castle.

"Okay, they are selling toys here. Go and look after things you want." Father said as we went in the store. I nodded and ran up to where the books was.

They all looked so fun.

'Beauty and the beast', 'Tangle', 'Cinderella', 'Snow white and the seven draft', it's so many!

I picked out some I never read before and walked up to father.

"Can we buy these books?" I asked. He looked at them and picked up one, looking at it.

"No." He said and gave me the book again.

"Why not?" I whined, he just looked at me and said "Put back those books where you found them and look after something else."

"Okay." I said and went back with all the books. Once I was done putting them in their places, I went to look for something else.

I found some papers, pencils and that kind of things. I went back to father and asked "These then?"

"If you want it." He said and took the things. Then I asked "Why those, but not the books?"

"Because we already have those at the royal library." Father said, my face lit up as a smile grew.

"Go and look for something more now." Father said, making me nod and going to look at the toys. I found some that looked fun to play with and some stuffed animals. I love stuffed animals!

I went back to father and said "Can I get these too?"

He nodded and said "Let's go and pay."

We went up to the cashier and we paid, doing some small talk with father who just seemed to go home.

"So this is your son? He seems lovely." The cashier said. Father just nodded and said "Hmmm."

"I do hope you like those toys, it's the best quality in the whole town." He said, looking at me. I smiled and nodded as father said "How much was it again?"

"You know, I would love to have such a son as yours. He is so cute. My wife at home does await a child, but it is no way our child would be this polite."

Father just sighed as the cashier rambled of his wife. Every time father was going to pay, the cashier just ignored it and continued talking.

Getting tired of it, I asked "Um s-sir? Could we go?" I asked in the middle of the cashier's ramble. He looked at me and said "You are just too polite. Well, have a good day. Bye! Hope to see you soon!"

Father just nodded and we walked out of the shop. Once we was out, father smiled and said "Finally out. He was rambling in hours."

I just nodded with a small smile. Then father said "He can't really get much money either. He just forgot that we hadn't paid yet after all his rambling."

That made me giggle as my smile grew.

"I need to work when we are back, so you will have to eat lunch without me today. I'm sure Zeldoris would like to be with you anyway, so you could hang out with him, yeah?"

I nodded as response while we arrived at the castle. We went up to my room and put away all the things. Father ruffled my hair before saying "Go and eat now. I will go and work."

-Elizabeth's POV-

I froze so much. It's so cold sometimes.

The door opened, letting in a bit warmth, but it quickly disappeared. Steps was heard, making me turn my face at the direction.

Meliodas was walking there, making me smile. He come for me...

He stopped at the cell, opening it. I got up and immediately went over and hugged him, tears forming in my eyes.

"Meliodas! I missed you so much! You finally came for me." I said, falling to my knees and hugging his waist.

"Get off of me now, witch." He said, emotionless. It made me move away from him to see his unreadable face.

"Listen carefully now. I don't want you anywhere outside this cell nor that you make Tristan come down here. I don't want you anywhere near him, understand?" He asked, making me nod.

"Good. I might come back sometime, but don't get your hopes up." He said, going out of the cell and locking it.

"But he's my son too!" I then said, making him look at me.

"Not my problem." He said and went out of here.