Food

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was in a different cell then the other sins. I have missed them so much, but I have missed Meliodas even more. My baby had been saved. I'm so happy, and Meliodas is the one taking care of him. I just can't wait then to got to know him and make a real family.

Hope Meliodas will come here soon. I rather not brainwash anyone.

-Meliodas POV-

It was nearing time for lunch and I have calmed down. Much of my work was done already. To my luck.

I started walking towards the dinning room and sat down. Tristan wasn't here yet. I'm sure Chandler would get him, he love kids.

The butler put a plate of food in front of me and I started eating. Tristan would come whenever either way.

Suddenly, Chandler walked inside and said "You master Meliodas, I'm sorry, but young master Tristan refuse to come."

"Chandler, get him right away, I want him here in 5 minutes." I said harsh. He responded with "Yes young master Meliodas."

Then he walked away as I continued eating. I was done after three minutes and waited the other two. Chandler come back and said "I'm sorry young master Meliodas, he refuses."

I stood up and said "I will talk to him. Is he in his room?"

"Yes young master." Chandler said. I just walked away and to Tristan's room. I knocked on the door and I heard "Go away!"

I walked in the room and he looked at me.

"You are coming to eat." I said. He just shook his head and crossed his arms, looking away.

"You are going to eat right now!" I said. He shook his head and said "No."

"Yes Tristan! You are going to eat right now! Understand?!" I nearly yelled. He just said "No! I don't want to! I hate you!"

I took his wrist and pulled him off of bed so that he needed to stand on his toes before yelling "You take that back!"

"No! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" He yelled back. I dropped him on the floor and said "Okay then, but you aren't eating anything before you apologise!"

Then I stormed out of the room. I went down to the kitchen just for the chiefs to look at me.

"M-my lord, is i-it something we c-can do for you?" One asked. I just looked at them and said "Don't give Tristan any food before I tell you to."

They all nodded and I went out.

-Tristan's POV-

I held my wrist and cried. It hurt. He is much stronger then me. I saw my wrist starting to turn purple and it just hurt. I couldn't move it.

Slowly, I got up on the bed and laid down, crying. I hate my father!

After a while of crying, I got out of bed. I'm really hungry now. So hungry.

It didn't take long to walk to the kitchen, I'm starting to find where things is. At least the kitchen and my room anyway.

I knocked on the door to the kitchen and soon a woman opened. I tried to give a smile, but my wrist hurt too much, so I just asked "Can I please get a plate of food?"

"I'm sorry prince Tristan, but your father gave strict orders to not give you any until he tell us to." The woman said.

"Please?" I asked. She shook her head and closed the door. I sighed and started thinking. Maybe if I go to Chandler?

Walking around the castle, I started looking for Chandler. After about a hour, I finally found him.

"Young master Tristan, there you are." He said and walked up to me.

"Chandler? Can you give me food?" I asked as he stood in front of me. He just shook his head and said "Your father do not allow you to eat until you have apologised. If you want any food, then you can go and apologise. He doesn't need more then a sorry."

"O-okay, thank you." I said and walked past him. Maybe I should look after getting food another way?

Maybe someone wants to give me food in the town?

With that, I started walking downstairs. Where could the door out be? I looked around until I saw a pretty big door, maybe that is the right one?

I started walking towards the door and opened it. I saw two demons, but I walked past them. It was stairs down. Maybe it is where they have all the food? The food chamber?

So I walked down the stairs, but it wasn't any food. This is pointless. I will never find any food to eat.

Suddenly, I saw a beautiful woman in a cell. Is this the dungeon?

She gasped when she saw me and  then walked to the cell wall. It was just metal pillars from the floor to ceiling that held then inside the cell. So you could see through and even make contact with those in the cell.

"Oh, my boy. Come here." The woman said and stretched out her hand to me. A bit uneasy, I walked up to her, slowly.

When I arrived at her cell, she put her and on my cheek.

"You have grown so big. Already 10 years." She said. I slowly backed a step and asked "S-sorry, b-but do we k-know each other?"

"No, we haven't meet properly yet, but I'm your mother." She said. I froze for a second and asked "M-mother? R-really?"

She nodded and said "Yes, I wish I could have been with you your whole life. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you."

Then she went to take my hands, but I quickly pulled my injured hand away. It hurts to just move it.

"What's wrong with your hand?" She asked. Should I tell her? She is my mother, but I just meet her. What if she is like dad?