Found out

-King's POV-

It have been a month since the baby was born, if you could call it that and he have grown so big. He is as big as a normal human baby now. For our luck, it seems like his growth have slowed down now. He grow as fast as a human child now, a bit slower maybe.

In this whole month, the Captain have completely taken over the whole Britannia. Everyone knows who he is and is scared of being punished by doing something wrong. All the sins is also criminals once again, so we are in hiding.

It isn't really anything we can do at the moment except taking care of the baby.

We have also named him Tristan because Ban and the Captain once talked about the best ale, blah blah blah and somehow, it turned out to be a talk about baby names. He is so stupid when he is drunk, but anyway, the Captain said Tristan and then they continued talking about blah blah blah.

Sometimes, I can't understand how Ban always get to know the facts we need before we even need them.

. . . . .

-Diane's POV-

It have been 10 years now and everyone is living in fear for Meliodas. We have looked at ways to get him back, but haven't found any.

Tristan is so cute and adorable! He is 10 years, but have a 7 years old mind and body. His growth is slowing up every year, I guess that makes a bit of sence because of how old demons and goddesses can be.

Or rather, it is humans that is growing so fast.

-Meliodas POV-

I had boring and was really annoyed. I sat down in my throne and needed to get over problems. Then I have paperwork to do and ughh!!!

I'm so annoyed!

The worst part is that it is girls th as t is trying to hit on me! Everyone that does that goes right in the dungeon. It's so irritating!

"My lord! A villager have found those who is called 'The seven deadly sins'" A guard said as he stood on his knees, making me say "Let him in."

He nodded and walked out, a human walked in with shaky steps. He got down on his knees and waited for permission to speak.

"You have permission to speak." I said. With a shaky voice, he said "I-I spotted a-a-a t-t-tavern a-a bit outside t-the village a-a-and a-as I w-walked i-inside, I s-saw the s-seven d-deadly s-s-sins i-inside."

"And where might that village be?" I asked, making him answer "I-it's V-Vanya v-village."

"You are dismissed." I said as he got up and walked away. Vanya village huh?

"Chandler!" I yelled as he come immediately and asked "Yes young Master Meliodas?"

"Go to Vanya village come back with the sins." I told him. The last ten years, some people have been fighting back my leadership with trying to turn the people against me. The only people having that courage is them, it's no doubt about it. They are the rebels.

I continued doing my paperwork in about 20 minutes before a female voice was heard and pushed in the room.

"What do you think you are doing?! Let us be!" The giant, Diane asked irritated as all the sins was pushed into the throne room. A boy following shortly after.

Chandler walked in last and said "Sorry it took so long young Master Meliodas. They tried fighting back."

I just looked at the boy and asked "What is that boy doing here?"

"Oh, excuse me, but that 'boy' is your son. Show him at least some res-" Diane's outburst was cut off by me saying "Why is that boy here and what are they talking about Chandler?"

"They tried to hide that boy when I come and thought he could be some importance to them. I'm sorry, but I have however no idea what they are talking about." Chanfler spoke, making me look at the sins.

"Who is that boy?" I asked as he hide behind Ban's leg. Diane was the one saying "Like I was saying, he is YOUR SON!"

Then Merlin took over and said "Like Diane said, he is your very own son and have lived with us since he was born 10 years ago."

"Like hell he is my son. He doesn't even have a demon mark, less the same I have. Besides, I have never and will never have a romantic relationship. " I said. Once again, Merlin spoke "That is not necessarily true. While you was under the breath of bless, you and Elizabeth had a really strong connection."

"And who was Elizabeth now again? Wait, it was that goddess that I killed. Chandler, take them to the dungeon." I ordered, then Diane yelled "No! He really is your son and have a demon mark!"

"And take that boy out of the castle." I said as some guards started walking to take away the sins while Chandler held in the boy.

"No! Uncles! Aunts!" The boy said and stretched his hands out for them, but Chandler didn't let him go with them. That's when a dark aura come from the boy and a demon mark appeared.

"Wait!" I ordered as everyone stood still. The guards and Chandler looking at me fore new orders while the sins looked at me in confusion and anger.

"Take that boy here. I want to see his demon mark." I said and pointed at the boy. Chandler pushed the boy a bit, making him walk up to me, looking at the sins while doing so.

"Look at me." I said as he stopped in front of me. He did as told and sure he had the same demon mark I had. A circle in the middle of his forehead with nearly a full circle around it.

Then I looked at the sins and asked "Is this boy really my son?"

They all nodded a bit before I said "Take them to the dungeon."

As the guard did that with them all, mostly Diane, complaining, I looked at the boy.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"T-Tristan." He answered.