Act wrong

-Meliodas POV-

"W-what do you mean?" I asked.

"Look at me Meliodas." Elizabeth demanded. The second I did, more nose blood come and I turned around immediately.

"That's what I am talking about. You usually look at my body, grope me and teases me until Hawk comes. Now you are avoiding even looking at me." She said. Like I thought. I can't believe I do all those things!

"I'm fine, look." I said and turned around. I slowly stretched out my hand to her boob. It took all my strength to be conscious. That was until I squeezed it. It was so soft. Like some kind of pillow.

Then I took my other hand and did the same. It was so soft, I can't believe it.

A grin come up on my face as I squeezed her boobs. They was soft as pillows. Softer even. It's like heaven for my hands.

I looked up at her with my grin still on and saw her tomato red face.

"I-I w-will change c-c-clothes." Elizabeth said. Embarrassed, I let go off her and walked over to what I assumed was the closet. To my luck, I was right and it looked like it was plenty of clothes in my size.

I picked out a white shirt and pants together with a black, sleeveless west on top. I also had a red tie and my shoes was black with a green straw over it.

One thing I have noticed is that I have a strange dragon tattoo on my forearm. I wonder what that is. The other sins seemed to have it too. Didn't they say that I was one of them? They call me Captain, so I guess I am the Captain of the seven deadly sins.

I took my things and walked through a door that led to the toilet. Perfect. Now I can change without that goddess looking or trying anything.

A knock was heard and the same soft voice asking "You okay in there Meliodas?"

"Yes, I'm coming soon!" I said and got the answer "I will be in the boar hat. I think the others already opened the tavern."

Wait, if this is a tavern, then I can drink ale here! With her boobs and all ale, it could be haven! The only thing that is destroying it is the sins and Elizabeth. That pig with the loud mouth too.

I walked out of the toilet and downstairs. It was so many people here. Everyone had a powerlevel of 30 or less. How weak are people now times?

"Captain! Help us! It's full!" Diane said and gave me a plate with three mugs of ale.

"Two to table five and one to table one." She said and walked away. How the hell am I gonna know what tables it is if they don't have any numbers on them?!

"One meat pie!" Someone yelled.

"Coming!" Ban yelled back and people started shouting what they wanted. Not haven, more like hell.

I walked to a table I assume is table five and place down two ales. Before they said anything, I walked to the table I assume is table one.

"Captain! A meat pie to 3, an ale to 6, five ales to 1, three meat pies to 2 and two pork shop to table 4!" Ban yelled and placed one plate on each of my hands, one of each arm and one on my head. Then he left.

I just walked and placed the things at the tables I assumed was the right one. After a hour, I heard a small gasp and some men at a table start laughing.

I looked there to see one man touch Elizabeth's butt. I just ignored it and continued with this work. It's ridiculous that they make a prince like me work at such a low place.

Not long after, a fight broke out between two men. They was shouting offense at the others and treat. They even took it physically, but Diane stopped it. Just when something interesting was gonna happen!

After some hours, people started walking home. When everyone left, I was whipped out and sat at a chair. That was rough.

"Captain?! What's wrong with you?!" Diane yelled as she stormed up to me. Ban was drinking an ale and have passed me one too. Elizabeth was cleaning the tables. How cpuld she still be working?!

Hawk was eating scraps and the others just did their own thing like reading or talking to someone else.

However, Diane's outburst made everyone look at us.

"What?" I asked and took a sip off my ale.

"What the hell was that?! You took all the orders wrong! You didn't even care about when some old man touched Elizabeth! Not even stopping the fight that broke out! And you are calling yourself a bar owner?! It's more like a newbie!" She yelled at me.

How am I gonna respond to this? I want to punch her, but then I wouldn't be 'myself', right?

"And what do you want me to do?" I asked, being the first thing I could think off.

"Like usual! Take the orders right! Stop the fights and kick everyone that touches Elizabeth out!" She yelled at me.

"Do you need to yell?" I asked, earning a "She's right, Captain." from King. I sighed. I need a excuse and fast!

"Sorry, I'm just wiped. Guess everything that have happened have been a bit too much." I said and took another sip of the ale.

Then I felt arms around me coming from my back.

"If you are that tired, then you should rest, I'm sure we others could mange some days without you helping, right?" Elizabeth asked as she gave me a hug from behind. Everyone nodded and answered with "Right."

"You should go up and rest." Elizabeth said and let go off me. I nodded and stood up.

Then I walked upstairs to the same room I was in before. I laid down in bed and put the blanket over me. Now I can finally be alone.

Of course, the door opened and that goddess walked inside. She walked to the closet and took out a nightgown. Guess she is going to sleep too.

I just shrugged it off and started thinking. How will I act so that no one notices?

I felt the bed sink a bit, making me look at the side to see Elizabeth. Don't tell me we are gonna sleep together. How much worse can this get?!

"Meliodas? Aren't you gonna take off your clothes and put on your night shorts like usually?" She asked. Of course it would get worse.

"Yeah, I will do it now." I said and stood up. How does those shorts look like?

I walked to the closet and just took some random pants. Everyone was white anyway. After I changed in the bathroom, I walked back to the bed.

I was about to lay down when I was suddenly tied with a rope.

"You are not getting away you pervert bastard!" Hawk yelled. I looked at him annoyed and said "I would really like ham tomorrow."

He ran away while Elizabeth started giggling. What did I do wrong now?!

"You seem to be more like yourself. In this rate, then you would be yourself in no time." Elizabeth said and lifted the blanket for me to lay down. I did and silence fell over the room.

10 minutes later, I looked at Elizabeth to see her asleep. I can't sleep. Not with rope around me. This will be hell.