Chapter Six

Author's note: I've started writing in school, there are going to be some REALLY long chapters coming up :D -Katy 

Ivy

Suddenly, we're racing around Warped Tour 2012. CC is high as a kite on all the Redbull he drank. Everyone is only half paying attention to the black streak bouncing around. He's popping into shows, making an obnoxious noise, and then popping right back out. Somebody hits the breaks. CC stops dead, and I lurch against his back. I begin to wonder, but then come to my senses. He's at a concession stand. buying more Redbull. Of course. The cashier looks at us funny. That's understandable, considering how we stopped, our hair most likely being wild, and a crazy CC half panting as he gets the order for two Redbulls out. There's a warm breeze lifting my hair slightly, and I feel light, sort of. Like my heart isn't so heavy. It's strange, like being with CC and all of his craziness is slowly pulling me out of the grave I've dug for myself. CC hands me one of the Redbulls he's opened, something I have admittedly never tried. But, lucky for me, i've always wanted to. He cracks his open, and seeing as he's already opened mine, I lift the iced aluminum to my lips, and down the drink. The freezing, bubbly taste of chemicals goes down easy. My parents always warned me about it. They said it was addictive and sinful to drink any energy drink. Lucky for me, every sinner has a future. I gulp the rest of the chemically sweet drink, and as I finish, the can easily crushes in my hand, despite having felt thick on first touch. I hear more twisting metal, only to see that CC has demented his can. We chuck them in the trash, me still on his back, and I have no intention of moving, at all. 

"Whew!" CC shouts. 

"He's over here," comes a shout, basically in my ear. I jump, and fall off CC's back, right on top of Jake. But, he doesn't fall, seeing as I only weigh a hundred pounds. Thanks, anorexia. Yep. On top of my depression, I'm pulling myself out of anorexia. Just another grave. He catches me easily. I begin to wriggle about, and try to get out of his grasp, but he easily holds me down. And, all of a sudden, anybody with eyes can tell CC is one pissed off motherfucker. His hand twitches, like he wants to break Jake. Not his arm, or his face, but break Jake. It was almost funny, and it would be downright hilarious, if you didn't see the muscles bulging in CC's arms. 

"Whoa man, chill," Jake says, letting me go. But, there's a fire in CC's eyes. An intensity I had never seen. And, I've seen, cross examined, and edited every single video CC has ever shot or been in. They're all on my computer too. What can I say? I've got a lot of time on my hands. 

"Is there a problem here," a security officer asks, breaking my mental babble. 

"No," both CC and Jake say. I just shake my head, eyes locked on CC and his fiery, suddenly hypnotic eyes. His gaze refocuses, the fire dying, but his eyes stay awfully hypnotic. His eyes are an expressive, rich, deep brown, like overturned earth with lovely flecks of mica in them. The clouds part, and the sun hits his eyes. I feel like I'm seeing for the first time. 

CC

She's staring at me like a blind girl seeing the light for the first time. I had been staring at Jake, a menacing force wheeling in my head. He had touched her, and I had lost my shit. And, now the way she's gazing at me.. I feel like I'm seeing for the first time. One of the few overly puffy clouds, floats out of the way,a nd the sun strikes her eyes. And, now, I know. I am seeing for the first time. Her ice blue eys glint and sparkle and hold my complete and absolute attention. I want to close the space between us, but I'm rooted to the spot I've been standing in. Luckily, she isn't. Slowly, she walks forward. Too slowly. Her eyes continue to sparkle, her hair shines like white gold, with the blue tips acting as gorgeous, shimmery sapphire accents. She continues to walk forward. Slowly, ever so slowly, she reaches he. Her arms wrap around me. My arms wrap around her, and pull her up into my grasp. Jake, whom I had, in fact, complete forgotten about, clears his throat obnoxiously. She turns, but doesn't leave my grasp, or even try to.