Chapter Twelve

Author's Note: Finally got part 11 up! Hol-ee shit did that take forever. Now, what is BVB gon do to Jennifer? Who will tell us, but Ashley Purdy himself? Fucking hell, don't read this, read that! -Katy

Ashley Purdy

"Prove it," says the bitch. I smile at CC. The others all look at Andy. So do CC and I. His voice is the most signature thing in the world. 

"Andy," Ivy says, "you don't have to," 

"SCREAM," he begins. "SHOUT. SCREAM SHOUT WE ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS. We are the in between, cast down as sons of war," he sings loud, and signaturely Andy. Jennifer just looks at Ivy, wide eyed. She masks it a moment later, when Ivy looks back at her. 

"Proof enough?" 

"Hell no. Anyone can sing a song," 

"Alright," Ivy says calmly. "Your favorite interview with the Black Veil Brides, I've seen it over, and over again. With you," see, I was right. She DOES know who we are! And, I Am Faithless is public about us being a big inspiration. So, yeah. She's a fan. That's cool, too. She treated us like we were completely normal. "CC, make an entrance," Ivy explains to him. We all know what she means. 

"Which one?" he asks. 

"Oh, please. Ivy, anybody can do that entrance," the bitch breaks in. 

"Pull a crazy CC face," I suggest. Nobody can do it quite like CC. 

"Oh, sure," he says. "Bleghbleghblegh," comes the sound effect that goes with any CC face. Ivy giggles at him. He is so lucky. She's so cute. So, so cute. But, I am indeed faithful to my music, and my brothers. So, I don't like her. She's just cute. 

"Kinda convincing," Jennifer sighs. Jennifer is pretty as hell, but she's a total bitch. Hm, I'll have to get one of the girls at the school I'm starting at soon. It's so unbelievable that I'm redoing high school. This is just going to be HYSTERICAL. I can't wait! And, since Ivy and I are going to be in all of the same classes, it's time to showcase the other Ivy. The girl that isn't depressed. The girl that CC is in love with. That girl. The one I could see underneath the rest. Her. She's crazy, she's funny, she's mellow, and she's not afraid. The whole world needs this Ivy. And, they don't even know it. Not yet, anyways. They will. 

"Look, Cerellis, there's no way it's them," Jennifer says, not even regarding Ivy properly. 

"Look, Green, there is. And, they really don't need your ass around," Ivy fires right back. "Why am I wasting my time trying to prove something she'll never believe?" Ivy mutters to herself, not realizing she's not exactly muttering. 

"Bitch. I know they're really BVB, how could I mistake? I just love watching the heroin addict squirm," Jennifer sneers. Ivy looks angry now. 

"Dude," CC says, half laughing, half scared, "you just made the biggest fucking mistake of your life,"  he shakes his head at the girl, knowing Ivy when she's mad. Ivy's face turns up into a wicked, crazy smile thing that reminds me of Jack Nicholson in The Shining. Jennifer has been looking at me this whole time. 

"Hey, Jennifer," Ivy says, with a cruel look highlighting her crazy eyes. Her eyes are bluer than Andy's. And, shit they're blue. 

"What do you wan- OH JESUS," she says. Ivy raises an eyebrow for a second. 

"Run," she says, utterly calm. Jennifer, for once, listens.