Chapter Two

Author's note: this isn't popular, yet it just came out yesterday, so what did I expect? Haha! If anyone that reads this couldn't tell just yet, Ivy (Icy) is very depressed, and can't even get excited around her favorite band. Why did Jennifer do that to her?!?! Cruel, and Jennifer will be back, hopefully later rather than sooner, but with Ivy's luck, probably not! -Katy 

Ivy 

Okay, so I fixed their bus, and managed to flirt and smile at CC. I managed to smile. Sure, it was cold, but it felt sort of, I don't know, good? It wasn't really flirting, but it had the same air. So, I don't know, I felt sort of good. Not enough to not cut or anything. My parents don't keep liquor in the house, so I can't like get drunk or anything. So, as I walk back into my house, the depression crushes in. Before I shut the door, a foot stops it.

"THE HELL," I whip around when it doesn't close. 

"Sorry, sorry," CC sputters, and then backs away, allowing me to close the door, which instead of doing so, I open it further. I raise my eyebrow, questioning him and why he was at my door. "I- I just didn't get your name, what was it?" He sputters about, acting like a lovestruck teen. CC is 24. He isn't a teen, and he isn't lovestruck, at least not to my knowledge. 

"Oh," I say, with my brilliant mind, "Icy," I say. ICY. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME. MY NAME IS FUCKING IVY. There's something seriously wrong with me. "Er, um," I trailed off, angry with myself. "I mean Ivy

"Icy, eh?" He asks, smiling. Why would that make him smile? Ugh, he's weirder than I thought, and I've been stalking him since he joined BVB. How stupid do I get? Ugh. Fuck my life. "Well, it was nice to meet you, Icy," he says, in a way that's almost seductive. Wait, what?. I have never had a sexual appeal for him, let alone anyone, really. Never had my first kiss, none of it. So, why was I suddenly getting chills and flutters around him? Strange. 

"Likewise, CC," I replied in the same voice. Why, why, why was I suddenly flirting WITH A ROCKSTAR?!?!?!!? He clears his throat, and turns away. Should've known. 

"Wait!" I say. He turns back. "I- I've never been hugged," I said stupidly. Why am I revealing stupid personal facts now. "Sorry, sorry, forget I said that," I sputter, in the same way he had been when he stopped me from closing my door. He smiles again, almost irritating me. 

"Can I change that?" He asks, softly, almost shyly. I just kind of looked at him, and he opened his arms. Before I could stop myself, I walked slowly into his embrace. His leather clad arms enclosed me, as he had put a jacket on when I was fixing their tour van bus thing. It felt... strange, but almost good. 

CC

She walked slowly into my arms, like it pained her. When she said she had never been hugged, and I had no idea why she had said that, I had almost fallen apart. And, she had said her name was Icy at first, and then Ivy. That was sort of ironic, and funny. Who wouldn't hug her? She was actually cold to the touch. Like, her touch cut through my jacket. And, when she had been sputtering about, telling me to forget she had said that, I almost died. How could I forget? Now, as she was in my arms, with what looked like no intent of moving, I really liked having her in my arms. 

"CC, let's g-," Jake cuts off, seeing me hugging the girl. He stands there for a second, and she begins to pull away, knowing we have somewhere to go. 

"Thanks, again," Jake says.  I nod in agreement. 

"Say, before you guys go, do you want something to drink, all the way from Japan? CC has had it, shall I get, erm, how many more?" She asks him, and then me. I tell her about twelve, and she comes back, with a box with what I now assume is Japanese on it, and an extra. She set the box down, and showed us how to open it, which consisted of pushing down with everything she had, and then it popped open, the marble falling into the pinched neck. She takes a large swig, and then hands it to me. "For the road," she says. I nod again, and she nods back. "Say," she says, but then must think better of it, and shakes her head. 

"Wait," Jake says. She stops. He shrugs out of one of his many, many duplicated jackets, and hands it to her. It has the giant BVB symbol on the back. We all have a thousand, with our insignias and such on them. I happen to be wearing one of mine, so I shrug mine off too. She almost smiles at that. The other three come, and take their jackets off, after Jake gets them. 

"That's our thanks for fixing the bus," I say with a smile. She tilts her lips up, in what would be a smile, if it wasn't contorted by pain. What was wrong? She set the jackets down, on a chair near her door, and hurled herself at me. Cautiously, I wrapped my arms around her, and then she went and hugged everybody else. I could see tears threatening her. 

"You should go, BVB," she says. How did she know we were BVB? Oh, right. The jackets. Duh. Stupid CC.

Ivy

Their friendliness was eating at my depression. What had I done, besides fix their bus. I had almost smiled. And, gotten my first hug, from my secret idol. It was amazing. But, what Jennifer had said intruded upon me. I wanted to cry. They left slowly, CC saying a personal goodbye. He hugged me again, and I felt something slide against my back pocket. What the hell. He whispered into my neck saying everything would be better, and that he would see me again. Now, THAT, made no sense. He was probably just saying that to make me feel good. Whatever. How I had managed to pretend I didn't know who they were, I don't know. I had slipped at the very end, but they hadn't caught it, thankfully. It was really nice meeting my idols, even if I was a bit of a bitch to Andy and Ashley. After their bus left the drive, I felt a tear slip down my face, and felt it carrying makeup with it. It was thick. My tears fell faster, one by one, and soon I was full out sobbing. Suddenly, there was a loud banging at my door. I wiped my face off, after a solid two hours of crying, and went to get the door. 

"Ivy," said Jennifer, standing at my door. I had put on CC's jacket, and she noticed. "Where the hell did you get that, I want one," she says. Thankfully, I had hidden the rest in my room. She would've taken them.

"What the fuck do you want?" I sneered at her. 

"Where did you get that," she said, repeating the question I had ignored. As we locked eyes, and I refused to answer, we both turned to a car pulling up in my drive. It was a super, super nice car. Black Chevrolet Camaro. The newest model, I could tell. And it was SS, with specially stylized yellow racing stripes. This was the car CC owned. Maybe not this specific one, but same stylistic details. But, when the guy getting out had long black hair, and a bandanna in it, I knew it was CC himself. Why was he back here, didn't they have a concert today? Oh. It starts in a solid five hours. 

"CC?" I ask, once he approaches the door. Jennifer is standing there the whole time, slack jawed. CC doesn't say a word as he grabs me, throwing me into his arms, bridal style, and slamming the door, and walking away, leaving Jennifer dumbstruck. "CC, what the FUCK are you doing!" I shout madly. He dumps me into the passenger seat of his car, and Jennifer catapults herself into the back seat. 

"You're the one that hurt Icy, I can see it in your filthy eyes. Get the fuck out of my car," he snaps viciously at her. She looks hurt, and practically bursts into tears right then and there. 

"HOW COULD YOU LET HIM SAY THESE THINGS TO ME," she shouts at me. He slams the door in her face, throws the car into reverse, and flys out of my driveway, leaving Jennifer behind. 

Author's note: hope you all enjoyed! I'll have a new chapter up sooner or later, who knows. Hoping to get some reads before then though! This is already a ton of fun to write, and I hope you guys are having fun reading it. What's CC gonna do with  Icy/Ivy? Her real name is Ivy, she just can't handle herself around CC. What will Jennifer tell the school, with graduation coming up? What is gonna happen?!?!? - Katy