Chapter Seventeen

Author's note: I'm already on Ch 17?!?!?1 This is gonna be a longer story than I thought. Hm... I have some more ideas. 

Ashley 

I'm walking around the park, because I know CC and Ivy are at the house. I don't want to disturb whatever they're doing. Whatever.... it would be. I've got a pretty good idea, by the way they were holding each other in the parking lot anyways. I sit on a bench. 

"Hi," somebody says. I look up. Beautiful green eyes stare back at me. 

"H-hello," I say, with a smile. 

"Is this seat taken?" says the beautiful woman with deep brown hair and beautiful green eyes, who's standing in front of me. 

"No," I say, a casual smile. She smiles at me, and sits next to me. She sits close. Like, the air around me is heated slightly by her. The music in my headphone pulls me back. I start to hum along quietly, and then sing the words. 

"Sing louder," she mutters to me. I meet her green eyes, and begin to sing along to Guns 'N' Roses.  

"You know where you are?" I sing Welcome To The Jungle. She leans in closer, and closer. I keep singing, until she puts her finger on my lips. 

"Let's go somewhere more private, I want a private concert," she says to me, biting her lip. 

"Okay," I say. She just electrified the air with lust. Like, seriously. Something tells me her private concert is going to be less concert, and more club. I'm not usually one for midday sex, but this girl... She obviously is, and she's got a killer bod. I follow her, a hunger in her step. I walk faster, and catch her hips. She gasps, turns, and a smile lights her face. She buries her hand in my hair, and puts her other hand on my neck, pulling my whole torso into hers, colliding my lips with hers. I'm surprised, but I know how to handle a horny girl. My arms wrap around her waist, and she forces her tongue through my teeth. Whoa, forceful much? Two can play at that game. I force my tongue into her mouth. She grinds on my leg. I know we're not making back to any house, and if we get to a car, we'll be lucky. She leads/kisses/drags me to a pick up truck. She lightly throws me into the bed of the truck (author's comment: did you know the back of a truck is called a bed? Southern roots for the win!) and I take her with me. She attacks me, and grinds hard on me. Hard enough to be heavy, rough sex, if we weren't still wearing pants. As if she read my mind, she worms out of her pants, and starts to undo mine with her teeth. She's wild. And, just like an animal, she shoves herself heavily onto me, until I flip her over. Bitch, I'm dominant. Nobody will ever change that. With each thrust, we become less human, and more animal. Her nails claw at my back, to the point where I can feel blood. This pain mixes with the pleasure, creating an unbearable drug. 

Do I have a fetish for pain?

Jennifer

I blow out a heavy breath. Get over yourself, Jen. You've been here for ten minutes. Knock on the door already. You've been here a thousand times, you even had your first kiss here when you were eleven. Practice used to be here. Everything was here. Your epitome of preteen years was spent here. Nothing has changed, nothing has changed. The mantra repeats. I look at the drive, where Ivy's wrecked Challenger is. Why is it wrecked? What has changed? Nothing, I repeat, shutting out the thoughts, and the Chevy that means CC is home with her. No, stop thinking about it. I raise my hand, and drop it again. God, I'm a loser. I can't even knock on her door? I mentally shake myself, and force myself to knock. 

"One minute!" Ivy shouts, and then I hear loud laughter. I blow out another breath, and the door opens. Ivy is laughing, and looking at CC, smiling, when she says "We don't want what you're-" she cuts off when she sees it's me. I look at her. Really look at her. She has an over shirt on. It hits her at her knees. I can see her collar bone, the girl was always skinny. CC has jeans, when I shift my vision. that's it. Black jeans. I don't want to know what they were in the middle of. But, I think I have a good idea, because Ivy's hair is totally messed about in this beautiful, fiery, sexy way. 

"Jennifer," CC speaks, with an utterly cool stare. 

"CC," I reply, with a short jerky bob of my head. Their mood has changed in a single instant. They're instantly calm, and collected. Seconds ago, they most certainly were not. When nobody speaks, Ivy shifts, and runs a hand through her hair, and gives me Satan's glare. 

"Why are you here?" Ivy asks.

CC

Jennifer has her eyes on Icy, in a very sexual way. She wants my girlfriend. When I come to this conclusion, I walk to Icy, and wrap my arms around her from behind. Jennifer's eyes shift to me, when I kiss Icy's neck. 

"I... uh.... nevermind," she says, and spins on her heel. Icy's slender arm flies out, and catches Jennifer's shoulder. 

"What is it you want," Icy asks. Jennifer mumbles something incoherent, but it sounds like 'you' and Icy asks "What?" 

"N-nothing," Jennifer says, her head down. 

"Okay," Icy says. She turns out of my grasp, and goes back deeper into the house. On her way, she smacks my ass. I gladly return the favor, and then step outside to speak to Jennifer. I shut the door, quietly, making sure it's unlocked. 

"Look, Jennifer," I say, my voice a level growl, "I know you've got the hots for Icy, but here's a reality check. She's my girlfriend, I'm in love with her, she's in love with me. If you ever, and I mean, EVER try to hurt her in any way, I will fucking destroy you," I say, and then go into the house again, leaving a stunned Jennifer on the doorstep.