IT'S OVER:

Brandon's P.O.V:

Huh? I-I'm alive?!

ANDRÉ: "WHY ISN'T HE DEAD?! WHY DIDN'T THE GUN FIRE?!"

NIKKI: "..."

ANDRÉ: "Don't tell me that the chamber is jammed... Stupid revolver let me see that..."

André stepped towards Nikki. But before he could grab the gun from her...

*BANG*

Nikki fired the revolver... But not at me, not at André... BUT AT THE TV SCREEN!

ANDRÉ: "Wh-WHAT?!"

NIKKI: "Had you fooled didn't I? You really should have taped my eyes open or something like Clockwork Orange."

ANDRÉ: "H-HUH?!"

NIKKI: "Judging by your reaction, it looks like my gamble paid off.
Chloe and Zoey always talked about how in the stories they read that if you break the monitor, you can break the mind control of others."

CHLOE: "That's right girlfriend!"

ZOEY: "Yeah! Wait, where are we?"

JEEVES: "I'm free? I'm free! I'm free from your control you evil little gremlin!"

ANDRÉ: "L-Let's just talk this out."

I got up to my feet and tackled André to the ground. I started pummeling his face with my fists.

Over and over and over again I punched him. I got up and left him in a bloody mess.

ANDRÉ: *COUGH* "Wh-Why aren't you finishing me off?!"

BRANDON: "If I put you down, you'll just be a victim. You need to answer for your crimes André."

The Butler who was now free from André's control, called the police.

André's step-father The Mayor of Westchester gave his testimony to the officers. How he had been controlled and manipulated by him.

The police raid seized the technology from the basement, and after scientific investigation of it, André was found guilty.

He's now held captive under the maximum security that our country has to offer.