THE AFTERMATH OF ROUND ONE:

Nikki's Diary:

SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I'VE QUALIFIED FOR THE SECOND ROUND!!!

THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!

Still I've got to feel sorry for those who didn't make it. Like Violet, Maxwell and... Zoey.

But I'm sure that Violet will be fine.
I'm not sure if Maxwell will be since I don't know if he's okay, when he wakes up I'm sure that he will be devastated that he couldn't compete.
As for Zoey, she gave everything into her performance of Halo by her idol Beyonce. But so did Chloe with her rendition of Feel The Light by her idol Jennifer Lopez.
And I know that it must be tearing Zoey apart from within that she couldn't reach the second round with us. I hope that she can forgive us and move on, she's a very smart girl with a lot of knowledge on relationships so I think she would be capable of that much.

Besides that, even Brandon  is through to to the second round! He seemed so happy about it, more happier than usual. Thinking about it, he may be happy about something else...

Maybe Fuzzy Friends Is out of debt?!

OMG THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!

But as much as I do love that place it wouldn't come close to being able to see my friend Maxwell again. I still feel responsible for what happened to him, If I hadn't have shown Chloe and Zoey the South Pointe Pier in Miami then I wouldn't have gotten into that altercation with a violent Chucky Reynolds...
Then Maxwell and Brandon wouldn't of had to save us and I wouldn't have been thrown off of the pier causing Brandon to abandon Maxwell in mid-fight to save me from drowning.

Then Maxwell wouldn't of had to have faced those 6 guys alone.
Then he wouldn't be in a coma...

I just... I don't want to talk about it anymore...

I JUST WANT MY FRIEND BACK!!!

-------------------------------------------

Okay, after a good session of staring at my wall and crying, I think I'm okay now.

Besides I shouldn't get so upset, since the second round draw is tomorrow.

I must give it my all in this contest, to chase my dreams!