BEFORE THE FINAL:

Nikki's P.O.V:

BRANDON: "It's beautiful isn't it?"

NIKKI: "Yes, I couldn't agree more. I can't believe that we are actually main eventing in MetLife stadium."

BRANDON: "It's so surreal, to think that events like the Super Bowl and Wrestlemania were held here too. And now the S.O.S."

NIKKI: "It feels like a dream."

BRANDON: "Trevor Chase really went all out with this set design. Who ever would have thought that a couple like us could be on top of the world like this?"

I could only agree with him, this is something that I could have never expected. From the moment I met him in Biology class, to think that we both as boyfriend and girlfriend are main eventing MetLife stadium.

BRANDON: "You're so talented Nikki, and that's why... I don't know. Just there's this feeling within me."

NIKKI: "Really? What's wrong? Are you nervous? We are going to be performing in front of 80,000 people. So it's only natural to feel that way."

BRANDON: "No, it's not that. I guess that what I'm trying to say is... No hard feelings?"

NIKKI: "No, hard feelings?"

BRANDON: "Just that, when we're out there and one of us wins... It also means that one of us has to taste defeat. I just hope that we can continue to be partner's like this."

NIKKI: "Of course you silly. I would never leave you, no matter what."

BRANDON: "Thank you, that's all the motivation that I need leading into tomorrow night's event."

NIKKI: "I won't be the first woman to main event MetLife stadium, and I won't be the last. Maybe someday... Someone I can call my son or daughter will face the same task that I am."

BRANDON: "A little soon to be thinking about that, right?"

NIKKI: "You're right, I should focus on my own future for now."

BRANDON: "And no matter what the future holds, I want to protect you Nikki. Throughout everything I will be there for you."

NIKKI: *Laughs*

BRANDON: "Did I say something funny?"

NIKKI: "No, it's just that you say that you're nothing like Maxwell. But that's exactly something that he would say!"

BRANDON: "Oh, I guess you're right. Maybe we do have more in common than I first thought."

NIKKI: "Him and the rest of the contestants that were eliminated will be opening the show. It's going to be really cool!"

BRANDON: "I can't wait to see it."

NIKKI: "Last night, I was actually walking through the streets of Manhattan. Maxwell said that he wouldn't let me walk them alone, since he apparently knows what dangers can happen in this city."

BRANDON: "I should thank him for looking out for you like that."

NIKKI: "We found a pair of cousins from Japan. They must have gotten on the wrong subway train."

BRANDON: "That's bad, did you help them find their way?"

NIKKI: "We did, the boy said he recently got into something called school idols. He's studying music here this month."

BRANDON: "That's really cool, there really are people from all over the world watching us."

NIKKI: "And we are going to give them a show to remember."