SECOND ROUND PRACTICE PART 2:

Nikki's P.O.V:

I'm not dreaming. This is real!

Maxwell Negrini is standing in front of me and has awoken from his coma.

But his left eye...

NIKKI: "Maxwell is that really you?"

MAXWELL: "I think so. Not all of me can he here right now, unfortunately."

NIKKI: "That's awful, I'm sorry that we put you in that predicament."

MAXWELL: "You didn't put me in that predicament, I did. I was responsible for my own demise, but it saved you all in the process. If I have to lose an eye to ensure that you all keep living normal lives, I'll do that."

This guy is just way too nice, I mean I've said that in the past about Brandon but Maxwell is also a very kind person.

MACKENZIE: "Isn't this just adorable. The reunion of the century is here. Maxwell and Maxwell. How wonderful, it's so sweet it makes me want to throw up!"

A vain diva decided to show up.

NIKKI: "What do you want Mackenzie, can't you see that we're talking here?!"

MACKENZIE: "I'm well aware of that Nikki. I just thought that I'd give your eliminated friend a heads up since I'm such a nice person!"

She was clearly referring to Zoey.

ZOEY: "Eliminated?"

MACKENZIE: "First you were eliminated by none other than your little dorky friend here and now your boyfriend is going to join you once I leave his Bucky the beaver looking face in the dust."

ZOEY: "That's not nice, Theo was the lead singer of the SuperFreaks band, remember? He's not untalented, he even won against the Head Cheerleader."

MACKENZIE: "Brittany? Yeah, she has never been the most talented of the CCPs. That title goes to moi and moi only. Nobody is on my level."

MAXWELL: *Sigh* "What a pain. Just drop the act Mackenzie."

"What act? You're the one acting like a pirate!"

That harsh insult was completely uncalled for, she has no remorse.

"This persona of a vain diva is just a mask. I remember helping you out when you were in a pinch at the beach. I saw through the act, and inside you don't really hate Nikki, do you?"

NIKKI, CHLOE, ZOEY: "WHAT?!"

We were in disbelief. Was this guy not familiar with what this witch has put us through?

MAXWELL: "Girls, allow me to explain. I understand that you guys were busy or you didn't want to see me in the state that I was in so you didn't visit me. When I awakened, the nurse told me that Mackenzie here was the only visitor that I had."

MACKENZIE: "That's- that's crazy! Why would anybody want to visit you?! I wouldn't be seen dead in a hospital!"

MAXWELL: "You did visit me, though. Thanks for that. Whenever you feel like it come to the right side of history and join us."

I think that Maxwell might be hoping for too much there.

A familiar but somewhat new face appeared before us.

PATRICK: "Mackenzie Hollister would never hang out with people like you Negrini."

Patrick Clarke has arrived

Patrick Clarke, the male CCP leader. Someone who has a mean streak that can rival Mackenzie.
Someone who's influence intimated any guy in WCD. You think us girls were the only ones who had to deal with the CCPs?! The guys had to too.

MAXWELL: "Interesting, but I don't know who you are. Are you here to volunteer?"

PATRICK: "You don't know who I am?! How dare you. I'll have you know that my father is the CEO of Clarke's banking industries."

MAXWELL: "That's nice, daddy must be giving you lots of moneys and nice things. Now what do you want? Help with practice or something?"

We were all shocked by Maxwell's words. Nobody has ever talked to Patrick Clarke like that before.

PATRICK: "I do want one thing. You to get out of my sight and vanish into the distance like the filthy commoner you are."

Patrick used his version of icy words that hurt just as much as Mackenzie's.

MAXWELL: "That's not very nice. I'm kinda obligated to be here so I can't do that. You show up here, talk trash and you don't even have the decency of saying your name."

PATRICK: "Listen here. My name is Patrick Clarke, the leader of the male CCPs. You better watch your back honor student, I won't forget this."

MAXWELL: "Neither will I, it's been a great opportunity meeting you. We can talk again some time."

MACKENZIE: "How dare you talk to Patrick like that!"

MAXWELL: "Yeah, yeah whatever. Bye Patrick Star. Wait that's not your name is it? Patrick Clarke was it? That's a nice name, I like that name."

Maxwell totally ignored Mackenzie and it was hilarious. Me, Chloe and Zoey were trying not to laugh.

PATRICK: "You're a dead man Negrini..."

MAXWELL: "How lovely, do you want to practice the Thriller or something? Halloween is just in two months."

He wouldn't stop cracking these sarcastic comments.

And just like that both Patrick and Mackenzie left. I couldn't believe that Maxwell actually managed to beat both CCP leaders in a verbal exchange at the same time!

Maxwell truly is back!

:)