AUTHOR'S THANKS:

Thank you guys so much for reading my Fanfiction series.

The votes, the comments and watching the read counter go up in all 3 of my books gave me the motivation to update everyday. It even motivated me to actually bring my original character Maxwell Negrini to life with a drawing...

 It even motivated me to actually bring my original character Maxwell Negrini to life with a drawing

My drawing of Maxwell Negrini

I remember that this series all started when I decided that I was sick and tired of waiting for dork diaries 12 to be released, so to pass the time I decided to write my own to countdown the days until the official release.
What started as something to pass the time became something entirely on its own, it became a different future for the Dork Diaries universe and I guess that is the sort of thing that fanfictions can create. That book now has over 3000 reads and is increasing at a fast rate.
My second book Tales from a NOT-SO-REASONABLE Relationship has almost reached 1000 reads as of this moment. That book was also pretty challenging to write since DD12 PFF allowed me to use the official description for DD12 to devise a plot. But with my second book I had to create a new plot entirely! And that lead to the singing contest idea which came to life in this book. Dork Diaries: Shining Stars. Although some of the themes and language may not be suitable for the official dork diaries, I'd say that it added to the plot to create emotional moments such as Maxwell's unfortunate beatdown and losing an eye OR The war that Maxwell and Brandon had whilst the psychotic ? played puppeteer.

It has been great fun writing this series.
But...
This was the third and conclusive book in the series so I would say that this part is over.

Because I'm sure that there will be more Dork Diaries Fanfictions in the FUTURE (or maybe the PAST?)

Only time will tell.
But..
Until then...
Thank you all so much for reading!

:)

-SecondRound