REALIZATION:

Brandon's P.O.V:

Nikki has been gone for a while. I hope that she's okay, she's supposed to be at André's house.

I'm sure that she is fine.

She even gave me the details of her new scholarship on this letter.

Hm? There's a number attached to this, it says for Brandon to call.

Strange, what would a world famous art school want with a photographer like me?

*RING* *RING*

Hm, looks like it's answering. I still don't see why they would want me to call.

ANDRÉ: "Hello, Brandon."

BRANDON: "André? Hey, did you put this number here? I'm kinda confused."

ANDRÉ: "Don't worry, it's completely understandable that you'd be confused, Robert."

BRANDON: "True, but why is the number he- Wait...what did you call me?"

ANDRÉ: "That's your name isn't it? I thought I should call you that."

BRANDON: "Okay, listen. You, Nikki and Maxwell were there at the fight. You know my secret, but you shouldn't call me that."

ANDRÉ: "Understandable. Me and Nikki are discussing the tuition now, she's a little tied up though."

BRANDON: "I guess it's all so new to her, I get that she's confused."

ANDRÉ: "Indeed, but everything will make sense to her soon enough."

BRANDON: "I'm glad you're helping her with this, you're a nice guy André."

ANDRÉ: "You wouldn't know the half of it brother."

BRANDON: "Yeah, I guess we don't know each other that well."

ANDRÉ: "I wouldn't be so sure about that. We're both the sons of a diplomat, after all."

BRANDON: "Yeah! Wait...what are you saying?"

ANDRÉ: "You should know. OUR father had an affair, and so... I'm his bastard child."

BRANDON: "...Huh?"

ANDRÉ: "That's right! Jules Artois had an affair, and I, an utter disgrace to the world was born!"

BRANDON: "...It was you. Wasn't it? You're the one who's behind it all!"

ANDRÉ: "So, you've finally figured it out. Go tell Nicole and Maxwell all about it!
Oh wait...both of them are far beyond your reach right now, aren't they?"

BRANDON: "WHERE. ARE. YOU?!"

ANDRÉ: "Don't you EVER listen to your girlfriend?! Hmph, don't worry, THEY will show you the way."

*RUNS OUTSIDE*

It's André that's behind all of this! I need to stop him!

It's a good thing that she told me exactly where she was going. I'm not going to let this happen.

Wait...

BRANDON: "What are you two doing out here?"

CHLOE: "You should know."

ZOEY: "We're here to show you to the master's mansion."

BRANDON: "Master? This isn't the time for your hocus pocus stories!"

CHLOE: "So dense."

ZOEY: "Indeed."

BRANDON: "Why are you staring at me like that?"