THE VOID OF FAME:

Nikki's P.O.V:

I never thought that one little risk could completely change my entire life!

A year has passed since that day of recording my first single.

My cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Perfect' skyrocketed and remained at the number one position for a record breaking time.

Since that day, I have only become more and more famous. More famous than I could have ever imagined!

I even made a decision that I would buy a mansion for us to live in. Both me and Brandon living in together in a place to call our own.

About Renée... Brandon still isn't taking the news well about how she was moving back to France and on the way... Her plane crashed.

It's just awful how the worst things can happen to the best of people... If it wasn't for her, then me and Brandon wouldn't be in our current positions of fame. We owe everything to her and someday we will honor her in a certain way...

But enough about the future. I still have to focus on the present day.

NIKKI: "You're still not feeling okay are you..."

BRANDON: "What else do you think? She was the last other surviving member of my family bloodline left. And now I'm all alone... The only Artois left.

NIKKI: "Brandon, that's all in the past. All that we can do now is create a brighter future."

BRANDON: "I know that. But how can we create a brighter future whilst our past keeps haunting us?"

NIKKI: "I understand, but nobody can escape their past. All that they can do is learn how to live with it, to make peace with what has happened to them. It's the only way that we can carry on living without fear."

BRANDON: "Make peace? But surely you don't mean that..."

NIKKI: "Yes Brandon. I'm talking about us returning to Westchester."

BRANDON: "But we can't do that. Nobody would forgive us for what we have done..."

NIKKI: "Brandon, we are both 18 years old now. We are adults and if they don't like it then we don't have to listen to what they say."

BRANDON: "You want to get married in Westchester don't you...?"

NIKKI: "I think that it's only fair that we should get married and receive my parents' blessing. Fame and fortune is amazing but I feel like something is missing from all of this, like a void that cannot be filled..."

BRANDON: "Our friends?"

NIKKI: "Exactly. I want them back, I want us to reunite with them. The mansion that we buy is going to be in Westchester."

BRANDON: "I see... But are you prepared to go back?"

NIKKI: "Of course Brandon. It's time for us to go home..."