THE INVESTIGATION

Maxwell's P.O.V:

A week has passed and we haven't made any progress. That was until now...

We have the video tape!

And now it's time to reveal who is behind all of this...

ANDRÉ: "Are you ready?"

MAXWELL: "I still refuse to believe that he would do something like that. Until the proof is there, I won't believe it."

ANDRÉ: "I don't know, maybe this tape will reveal all. I want to know who did this to Nicole too."

Okay so there's footage from the production room, I doubt that Brandon had any business in that room. He probably didn't even enter tha-

MAXWELL: "..."

ANDRÉ: "I can't believe it."

MAXWELL: "This footage... It's showing Brandon playing around with the production controls."

I can barely believe my eyes.

"It looks that way... I'm so sorry Maxwell that your friend would do something like that."

MAXWELL: "Don't ever call him that again... Don't EVER call that traitor my friend! I'm going out there and I am going to find Brandon Roberts and tear him limb from limb!"

ANDRÉ: "Please don't do anything drastic!"

MAXWELL: "Try and stop me."

ANDRÉ: "I won't let you do this! We need to discuss this peacefully with him!"

MAXWELL: "Get out of my way."

ANDRÉ: "I won't! If I let you past, I know what you'll do!"

MAXWELL: "I see... You're taking his side, aren't you?"

ANDRÉ: "Huh?"

MAXWELL: "If you're not with me André, then you're my enemy. Let me through, so I can collect a debt that is long overdue!"

ANDRÉ: "I won't!"

MAXWELL: "Fine..."

I grabbed André and threw him to the ground.

MAXWELL: "I'm going to throw Brandon Roberts into a living hell!"

ANDRÉ: *Cough* "Y-You don't know what you're doing!"

MAXWELL: "Put your phone down. If you send anyone to stop me, I'm going to do to them what I did to you."

*DING*

MAXWELL: "Oh, would you look at that! The traitor sent me a message!
'I assume you know by now. Meet me on the WCD rooftop and let's finish this'."

ANDRÉ: "WHAT?!"

MAXWELL: "He told me where he's been hiding. I wanted to believe that he wasn't bad. But I guess all prissy rich CCP kids are the same right?!
INCLUDING YOU!"

-------------------------------------------

Nikki's P.O.V:

NIKKI: "Brandon, please I know that he would never do something like that!"

BRANDON: "Of course he would! MAXWELL IS DANTE NERO! OF COURSE HE WOULD! He ruined your life Nikki and now I'm going to end his."

NIKKI: "Brandon, please... Don't do this."

BRANDON: "I'm sorry Nikki, but if you're not with me, then you're against me. Don't take his side over mine!"

NIKKI: "No, don't do this. Please don't fight!"

BRANDON: "His father killed my parents."

NIKKI: "...What?"

BRANDON: "I'm not going to repeat myself."

NIKKI: "Please...if you do this, there's no turning back."

BRANDON: "I'm sorry Nikki."

NIKKI: "Brandon wait! You don't need to do this for me..."

BRANDON: "You think I'm doing this for you?"

NIKKI: "..."

BRANDON: "I'm doing this for me. I love you, but stay out of my way."

No.... No this isn't happening right now.

*Phone rings*

NIKKI: "Hello?!"

ANDRÉ: "Nikki, it's André. You have to warn Brandon right now that Maxwell is on his way to kill him!"

NIKKI: "What?! But I was just about to warn Maxwell that Brandon is on his way to kill him!"

ANDRÉ: "This is bad... If they see each other they are not going to hold anything back Maxwell attacked me when I tried to stop him."

NIKKI: "Oh no... They said that they were meeting on the WCD rooftop! We need to stop them."

ANDRÉ: "I'll meet you there!"

He hung up on me.

We need to stop them before they kill each other!!!!!!!!