Author's Note:

WARNING!

WARNING!

THIS STORY IS EXCLUSIVE TO WATTPAD.COM

IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANOTHER WEBSITE LIKE NovelHD
IT IS NOT ONLY STOLEN MATERIAL, BUT YOU MAY ALSO BE
ALLOWING MALWARE TO ATTACK YOUR DEVICE

SECONDROUND ONLY POSTS TO WATTPAD.COM

This is the third book within my Dork Diaries fanfiction series, I would strongly recommend reading

* Dork Diaries 12: Prediction Fanfiction

And then reading

* Dork Diaries: Tales From A NOT SO-Reasonable Relationship beforehand to understand the current situation and new characters.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Dork Diaries series or its characters, all credit goes towards Rachel Renee Russell  the true creator of Dork Diaries and I would strongly recommend reading the official series since they're my favorite books.

WARNING: There may be SOME strong language or events that some readers may find upsetting, however I will try to limit this as much as I possibly can.

Anyway for those who have read up to this point, it's time to get started with the third book!

From where we left off Nikki finally managed to fix her relationship issues with her boyfriend. However, both of them desperately need to win the upcoming 'Student of Stars' singing tournament to ensure that their futures will be bright.

Also with two BFFs Chloe and Zoey avoiding one another for their upcoming encounter, a determined Violet against a certain fashion diva, a friendly Northampton Hills student who wants to win this contest, a friend who is currently out of action, a male dork who is against a cheer leading captain, a mystery foe who is disrupting the action behind the scenes to bring an end to Nikki's relationship and a partridge in a pear tree...

...there can be only one winner...

...And the first day of the contest has arrived...

...WHO WILL ADVANCE TO THE SECOND ROUND?

7/1/20
Note, the remaster of this book has begun, so some comments before this date may be outdated.