THE SECOND ROUND DRAW:

Narrative P.O.V:

It's now time for the second round draw. Well, well, well...

What a first round that was!

With highlights such as
- André Davenport singing in both English and French.

- Mackenzie Hollister's fabulous cover of Paparazzi by Lady Gaga.

- The emotional speech that was given by Brandon Roberts for his fallen friend.

- The flawless singing voice of the second favorite to win... Nikki Maxwell!

- And finally let's not forget that duel between two BFFs who both sang songs from their idols and seemed equally matched. But hey one of them had to win and the public voted for Chloe Garcia to advance to the next round. You've just gotta feel sorry for Zoey Franklin though, a loss like that on a stage like this is something that you just can't recover from easily.

But enough about the past, this contest is all about the future!

And it's now time for the second round draw!

Within this lottery machine we have 16 contestants:

André Davenport
Matt Thompson
Jordyn Rose
Sarah Grossman
Mackenzie Hollister
Tyler Thomas
Preston Smith
Ryan Crenshaw
Jason Feldman
Jessica Hunter
Patrick Clark
Nikki Maxwell
Theodore Swagmire
Marcus Harrison
Brandon Roberts
Chloe Garcia

And the first name to be drawn is...

Preston Smith.
He must have something to prove to Violet considering the fact that he has been gifted the opportunity of reaching the next round unlike her.

And he will face

Ryan Crenshaw!

Our next name to be drawn is...

Tyler Thomas.
Someone who's girlfriend Marcy ran off of the stage in terror in the first round and therefore losing by forfeit.

He will face...

Nikki Maxwell!
The second favourite to win this entire contest! The public just adore Miss Maxwell and her amazing singing voice and cute, dorky attitude.

The third battle will be between

Matt Thompson
The bad boy of the CCPs.

He will be facing

André Davenport!
The favourite to win this entire contest. The only student who doesn't attend WCD and had to qualify in our Miami contest. The NHH transfer student may have what it takes to beat everybody with his charming good looks and unique style of both French and English.

Our fourth battle will be

Marcus Harrison
The bass guitarist for both the former band the superfreaks and the current band Actually I'm not really sure yet.

He will be against...

Oh no... This can't be... Wow, isn't this an amazing battle! We have Marcus Harrison and he will be facing his girlfriend...

Chloe Garcia!

It just shows you how there are no allies when it comes to this contest. And the fact that this may be having some effect on Miss Garcia. First she had to eliminate her BFF, and now she will have to eliminate her boyfriend in order to reach the Third round!

Let's see our fifth battle...

Theodore Swagmire III
The most unpopular male student in the entire school who gave a major upset when he eliminated the cheerleading captain Brittany Chung.

And

Mackenzie Hollister!
The most popular girl in the entire school. Now binary opposites must clash.
Unpopular VS Popular!

--------------------------------------------------
Brandon's P.O.V:

The draw continued with

Patrick Clark Vs Jordyn Rose
And
A CCP battle between Jason Feldman and Jessica Hunter.

But my name was left until last.

Brandon Roberts Vs Sarah Grossman.

This should be pretty easy. I'd say luck is on my side after all.

It should be easy since Sarah is more focused on getting the attention of her idol Mackenzie than winning this contest.

I'm confident that with enough practice and the right song...

I can win this!