Ramyeon

A/N: Thank you my dearest yejinhandlands for your lovely edit! ❤️ It's such a massive honor from one of my favorite authornims - how cute can these two get?

Also to little sis Kian, thank you for your super cute edits as always! You're always so encouraging ❤️

Receiving teenage BinJin edits from the super talented moots and friends (also Dev meimei, Athir, Areum meimei, Clyte - you all are amazing) is such a huge blessing!

(Thank you, yejinhandlands !)

————————————————————

Quietly poring over her mathematics textbook, scribbling furiously on her writing pad at the coffee table in Hyun Bin's living room, was a certain students' councillor.

Meanwhile, it was day three of being 'sick' without really being sick for a certain basketball team captain.

It was a test of the acting skills he never knew he had.

He'd actually make a pretty good actor, the teenager thought smugly.

Yejin had stayed the first night when he was feeling really poorly, sleeping in the room vacated by Hyun Bin's brother when he went off to college.

Checking on him in the middle of the night, fussing over him and preparing his meals - that was just about the nicest feeling ever.

What was even nicer, was having Yejin across the breakfast table for the best morning view.

On the evening of day 2, Yejin had casually asked.

"Are you feeling better, Bin? If so, I'll probably head home tonig-"

Nooooooooo...!!

Putting on what he thought was an understanding smile, the basketball team captain started, "Sure, I wouldn't wish to trouble you-"

Then he launched into this huge bout of hacking coughs, one that was most certainly Baeksang Best Actor award-worthy.

Coughing so hard till he literally spluttered for real, Hyun Bin mentally pumped his fist when Yejin worriedly rushed to his side with a glass of warm water.

"Oh no, you must be feeling so poorly! Let me go get another blanket for you."

Trying to hide his smile, Hyun Bin pretended to clear his throat as the mental scoreboard jumped.

Hyun Bin, 1.
Son Ye Jin, 0.

So he continued scoring, Iike the basketball ace he is.

"I'm feeling rather giddy."

"Oh no, Bin, don't go down the stairs by yourself! You'd better lean on me. Here, grab my arm."

Hyun Bin, 2.
Son Ye Jin, 0.