Chapter 27: Cameron Ryan Seaman

ARI'S POV

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll be back tomorrow" Ryan said to Ana as he hugged her. The guys had a sudden show in Sacramento tonight. They had to leave early in the morning so they could get up there, do some interviews and do the show. She just nodded and wiped her tears. I felt bad for Ana. She was 9 months pregnant, due any day, and the father was leaving for a day.

"I'll go get Mason" I told Ronnie before heading upstairs. His leg was still broken but he was able to perform. I opened Mason's door and picked up his sleeping body.

"Mmmm" He groaned.

"Wake up Mason, daddy's about to leave" I said, bouncing him. I walked out of his room, down the hall and into our room. I rested Mason on my hip and picked Macy up. I carried them both downstairs and let Mason run over to Ronnie. Since he had just woken up, he walked.

"I don't wont you to leave daddy" He said, hugging him.

"Haha, it's okay Mason. You go to school and I'll be home before you wake up."

"Okay" He nodded. Ronnie smiled and kissed his forehead, hugging Mason close. He let Mason go and I laid Macy in his lap.

He ran his thumb down her cheek and she smiled, stirring in his arms. He smiled back at her and I thought I saw a tear in his eye.

"Daddy loves you Macy. I'll see you when I get back." It sounded like his voice was cracking. He kissed her nose and held her for a minute more before handing her back to me. All the guys said bye to their girls and to Mason and Macy before the bus horn honked. They headed out and we all followed them. I carried Macy and Logan carried Mason. They climbed onto the bus and drove out of sight.

"Well, I gotta put you back to sleep mister. You have school in two hours." I said to Mason. He nodded sleepily and I chuckled. Just as I was about to get Mason, Macy started wailing.

"Perfect" I growled and started bouncing her. "Logan, can you put Mason in his bed? I need to calm her down." I groaned.

"Of course" She said and started heading into the house. I followed her and headed up to my room.

"Shh" I shushed Macy, bouncing her as I walked around the room. "What's wrong?" I asked. "God I wish you could talk." I growled. After 5 minutes, I decided to call up Ronnie for help.

"Hello?" He asked groggily.

"Hey Ronnie. Macy won't stop crying and I don't know what to do" I sighed.

"Put the phone on speaker, I have an idea." I did so and told him he was on speaker.

"Macy" She stopped crying and stared at the phone. "Macy, it's daddy." He then started singing, causing her to giggle. She finnaly fell asleep and I let out a sigh of relief. I set the phone down and layed her in her crib. I picked the phone back up and took it off speaker.

"Ronald, you're a fucking life saver" I chuckled.

"I didn't even know that was going to work." He laughed.

"Well it did, thank you. I guess she just missed you."

"I guess." He chuckled. "God, I hate being away from you guys."

"So do we Ronnie." I said, going down to Mason's room. I peeked in and saw he was tucked in, asleep. I was just about to leave when Mason called me.

"Yes?" I asked, coming back in.

"I already miss daddy."

"I know Mason, me too" I said, sitting on his bed, rubbing his leg through his bed sheet. It then dawned on me that I was still on the phone with Ronnie.